Nicholas Jerry Jonas
Nick, Nick J., Mr. President, Nj
Dallas, Texas, United States
Nick was homeschooled by his mother like the older brothers Nick and Joe.
Singer, songwriter, producer, actor
- Father – Paul Kevin Jonas, Sr. (Musician and former ordained minister at an Assemblies of God church)
- Mother – Denise Jonas (Former sign language teacher and singer)
- Siblings – Joe Jonas (Older Brother), Frankie Jonas (Younger Brother; b. 2000), Kevin Jonas (Older Brother)
- Others – Danielle Jonas (Sister-in-law)
Kevin Jonas Sr. (father of Jonas brothers) is the manager of Nick Jonas.
Teen pop, pop rock
Vocals, banjo, bass, cello, drums, glockenspiel, guitar (acoustic, semi-acoustic, electric), keyboards, percussion, piano
Columbia, Hollywood, Jonas
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
68 kg or 150 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nick Jonas dated –
- Miley Cyrus (2006-2007) – For more than a year, singers Nick and Miley dated from June 2006 until December 2007. They first met at a pediatric AIDS event.
- Malese Jow (2008) – Nick and singer and actress, Malese Jow were romantically linked with each other in early 2008.
- Selena Gomez (2008-2010) – Nick met singer Selena Gomez during the Burnin’ Up music video shooting in May 2008. They soon started dating together. This also sparked some RUMORs of a dispute between Selena and Miley. Gomez called it quits with Nick in March 2010, after dating for almost 2 years. The couple was often called as Nelena by their fans.
- Jordan Pruitt (2009) – Singers Jordan and Nick dated together in the first quarter of 2009. They first met when Jordan was opening for the Jonas Brothers and The Cheetah Girls.
- Courtney Galiano (2009) – Dancer Courtney Galiano met Nick during the filming of the Disney Channel’s Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam in 2009. They dated effectively for three months from September 4 until December 9, 2009.
- Samantha Barks (2010-2011) – English actress Samantha and Nick dated for a limited time from October 2010 to January 2011. They first met on the set of 2010 concert movie Les Misérables: 25th Anniversary Concert.
- Delta Goodrem (2011-2012) – This time Nick found a different lady. Australian singer Delta Goodrem was spotted with Nick coming out of the Arclight Cinema in Los Angeles. They dated for a pretty long time from May 2011 until February 2012.
- Gigi Hadid (2012-2013) – American model Gigi and Jonas were introduced from their mutual friend. And, so they dated for about a month from December 2012 until January 2013.
- Olivia Culpo (2013-2015) – After meeting an American model on a pageant event, Nick started dating Olivia Culpo in July 2013. Nick’s hit song “Jealous” was actually about Olivia. The couple split in June 2015.
- Kendall Jenner (2015) – In August 2015, Nick dated model Kendall Jenner. It was confirmed by Us Magazine. Model Gigi Hadid served as a matchmaker and reintroduced the two. At that time, Gigi was dating Joe Jonas.
- Kate Hudson (2015) – In September 2015, actress Kate Hudson and Nick were RUMORed to have had a fling with each other when they went Disney World together and had breakfast, the next morning.
- Priyanka Chopra (2017-Present) – Nick was first spotted with Indian actress, Priyanka Chopra during MET Gala 2017. After that, they made several public appearances and were seen during a concert and on a yacht. Nick and Priyanka were rumored to have got engaged in July 2018. But, the couple actually got engaged on August 18, 2018, in Mumbai, India. They got married in India at Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur on December 1, 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Nick has Italian ancestry (from great-grandfather’s side), and is of English, German, Irish, Cherokee, French-Canadian, and Scottish descent.
- Diabetic dog tag
- Dark curly hair
Nick Jonas’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 40 in or 102 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35.5 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
His shoe size is speculated to be 8 (US).
He endorsed the brands Baby Bottle Pop, Burger King, Breakfast Breaks, Gi Joe, Legos (before They Were Famous), Upcoming with his brothers Nick and Joe Jonas.
Best Known For
Being a member of the pop rock band Jonas Brothers, which he formed with his older brothers, Joe and Kevin. The band was active from 2005 to 2013.
He is also known for his debut single “Who I Am“, which he released in January 2010 with the band Nick Jonas & The Administration.
Before the formation of Jonas Brothers band in 2005, he already released his debut album titled Nicholas Jonas in September 2005. His older brothers are also featured on some of the songs.
Nick appeared in 2008 in a 3D concert film Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert as himself with Demi Lovato and the older brothers.
First TV Show
Nick guest appeared in American television series, Hannah Montana as himself in 2007 in the second season of episode 16 titled “Me and Mr. Jonas and Mr. Jonas and Mr. Jonas”.
Nick revealed in an interview given to Men’s Fitness about his workout schedule and diet plan.
He basically did a set of exercises – circuit training. It consisted of 6 exercises; all of them targeting different body parts. This was made more effective by introducing 2-minute cardio burnout.
He also took proper care of his diet by cutting down extra carbs from the diet and eating more lean proteins.
Nick Jonas Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi, steak
- Actors – Matt Long, Keri Lynn Pratt
- Movie – Juno (2007)
- Song – Superstition (By Stevie Wonder)
- Musicians – Elvis Costello, Fall Out Boy, Johnny Cash, Switchfoot, Stevie Wonder
- Football Teams – Giants, and the Cowboys
Source – IMDb
Nick Jonas Facts
- Nick used to have a dog named Cocco. Now, he has a dog named Elvis.
- He is in a habit of collecting baseball cards.
- Nick Jonas also formed a band named Nick Jonas & The Administration. The band released their first album in 2010.
- He was discovered at the age of 6 by his mother when she was getting her hair done.
- He first enjoyed the famous bull run of Spain at the age of 15.
- As a teen, he suffered from diabetes and was diagnosed at the age of 13 with Type I Diabetes.
- He is the diabetes ambassador of Bayer Diabetes Care since August 2008. the idea is to create awareness among the young people.
- Visit his official website @ nickjonas.com.
- Connect with Nick on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, YouTube VEVO, Tumblr, iTunes, and MySpace.