|Georgia Fowler Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 18, 1992|
Auckland, New Zealand
Georgia attended Diocesan School for Girls in Auckland.
She then studied psychology from Massey University and has a Bachelor of Science degree in it.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – is a professional golfer
- Siblings – Kate Fowler (Older Sister) (Model)
Georgia has shared the pic of her mom and dad on Instagram.
Georgia is signed with these agencies –
- Priscillas Model Management – Sydney
- N Model Management – Auckland
- Red Eleven Model Management – Auckland
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Milan
- Iconic Management – Berlin
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Georgia Fowler has dated –
- Ben (2014-2015) – She has dated a personality named, Ben for about 18 months.
- Harry Styles (2015) – Georgia had a fling with boyband One Direction’s member Harry Styles when she was seen playing Scrabble with him in October 2015.
- Leonardo DiCaprio (2016)
- Nick Jonas (2017)
- Isaac Carew – Rumor
- Georgia Fowler (2020-Present) – In 2020, Georgia started dating the founder of an Australian fast-food chain, Georgia Fowler. In March 2021, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together.
Race / Ethnicity
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
Georgia has advertised for Banana Republic (2014), French Connection (2013), H&M (2014), Victoria’s Secret (2015), Agent Provocateur (2015), Gap (2016), Vince Camuto (2016), Diesel (2016), Camilla and Marc, Triangl Swimwear, Forever New, Ladakh, LF Stores, Marnie Skillings, Portmans, Servilles, Shiseido Moisture Mist, Uscari, Paige Denim, BLK DNM, etc.
Best Known For
Working with Victoria’s Secret and walking the runway for famous brands including Chanel.
First Fashion Week
Georgia debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2010 Fashion Week where she modeled for Anja Gockel, Designer for Tomorrow, Ellery, Flannel, Kai Kuhne, Kate Sylvester, Ruby Smallbone, Sable & Minx, Stolen Girlfriend’s Club, and Zambesi.
In 2016, she first appeared in the horror-thriller film The Neon Demon as Model Joy.
She spends time in the gym whenever she is free. Georgia likes doing squats which help her build muscles of her butt and thighs. Though, she mixes up the things and does boxing, yoga, spinning, and SLT.
Her breakfast, in general, is eggs on the toast.
Georgia Fowler Favorite Things
- New York Restaurant – Ruby’s
- City – Paris
- Favorite Models – Natasha Poly, Freja Beha Erichsen, Miranda Kerr, Elle Macpherson
- Beauty Products – Embryolisse moisturizer, Crealine Bioderma (makeup remover)
Source – Harper’s Bazaar
Georgia Fowler Facts
- Georgia was discovered at 12.
- She accompanied her older sister Kate to a casting for Clyne Model Management and Kate was actually discovered and signed with the modeling agency. But, because Georgia was too young to be left at home, so, she was also signed to the same agency.
- She describes her personal style as “Rock-chick, relaxed, and classic.” Her friends describe her as ‘dorky’.
- Uncertainty is the thing she likes and dislikes the most about her job as a model.
- She spends her time in the restaurants and drinks coffees when she is free.
- If she wasn’t a model, she would have been doing something related to psychology.
- Fowler was raised in New Zealand and Australia.
- Georgia can play the piano.
- Fowler loves to paint, study, and solve crossword puzzles.