|Holly Willoughby Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||February 10, 1981|
Holly Willoughby is an English television presenter, model, and author who is best known for having served as the co-presenter of shows like This Morning, Freeze the Fear with Wim Hof, The Games, and Dancing on Ice. She has also appeared in numerous other TV shows such as X-perimental, CBBC at the Fame Academy, Celebrity Wrestling: Bring It On, Greased Lightnin’, Holly & Fearne Go Dating, The Xtra Factor, Celebrity Juice, Text Santa, The Voice UK, Surprise Surprise, I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!, Ted Lasso, Michael McIntyre’s The Wheel, and many more. As an author, Holly has published books like Truly Happy Baby, Reflections, and The Best Friends’ Guide to Life.
Holly Marie Willoughby
Holly attended Burgess Hill School for Girls in Burgess Hill in West Sussex. Further, she enrolled herself into The College of Richard Collyer in Horsham. She studied psychology there.
TV presenter, model
- Father – Terry Willoughby (Sales manager of a double-glazing company)
- Mother – Lynne Willoughby (Air Hostess)
- Siblings – Kelly Willoughby (Older Sister) (Works in TV industry)
She was first signed to Storm Model Management.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
66 kg or 145 pounds
Holly Willoughby started dating TV producer Dan Baldwin in 2005. On May 6, 2006, Holly announced her engagement to Dan. The same day, she also shifted with him into a flat in South London. The couple married on August 4, 2007. They have three children together – son Harry James Baldwin (b. May 11, 2009), daughter Belle Baldwin (b. April 2011), and son Chester William Baldwin (b. September 29, 2014).
Race / Ethnicity
38-28-38 in or 96.5-71-96.5 cm
12 (US) or 44 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
She endorsed Very in 2010.
Best Known For
Working with ITV and formerly BBC One
She has appeared in the TV movie S Club 7: Artistic Differences for her role as Zoe in 2000.
She has also appeared in the 2012 British comedy film Keith Lemon: The Film as herself.
First TV Show
In 2000, she served as the presenter for the S Club TV. S Club is an English pop group.
The TV presenter and model eats a healthy diet. Her typical diet chart for a day is as follows –
- Breakfast – Cereal / boiled eggs
- Lunch – Salad / soup
- Dinner – Spaghetti Bolognese or tuna and vegetables
She splurges on ice creams sometimes and other favorite foods.
In 2012, she also shared her pic of eating a chip butty with gravy.
Holly Willoughby Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Liz Earle products, Clarisonic
Source – GlamourMagazine.co.uk
Holly Willoughby Facts
- She is dyslexic.
- Holly is best friends with Fearne Cotton.
- In June 2012, Holly was warned by ITV seniors, not to advertise products during the television shows.
- Kate Middleton is her celebrity hair icon.
- She supports same-gender marriage.
- Holly is the patron of the “Together For Short Lives” charity.
- She was terrified of public speaking in the past.
- She had earlier worked as a receptionist. She had served as a cleaner in a pub and did many other jobs.
- While in college, she had plans to open treatment rooms for psychotherapy. But, now after entering the TV industry, this has taken a back seat.
- In August 2018, she was announced as the host of the 18th season of I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!
- Holly suffered from cocaine addiction in the past.
Holly is a transvestite. You can get fake breasts, dye and grow your hair, wear women’s clothes, but there’s no getting away from the inevitable Adams Apple, big hands and feet. Why do these ‘celebs’ deceive the public by pretending to be a woman? Are they ashamed of it?
You jealous Dianne … Or should I say “Dave”.