|Isaac Carew Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||March 24, 1986|
Isaac Carew is a British chef and model who shot to fame after launching his website The Dirty Dishes in January 2016, which has been dedicated to easy-to-prepare, nourishing, and delicious meals. Since then, Isaac has collaborated with a number of leading food and drink brands including Moët & Chandon and has become a regular face at popular food festivals such as Big Feastival and Taste of London. Isaac has appeared in several TV shows including This Morning (2020) in which he has hosted many live cooking segments. He has written various cookbooks, having debuted with The Dirty Dishes, which was published on March 7, 2019. He has also worked as a model for top brands like Hermes and Moschino.
London, England, United Kingdom
After spending his weekends as a teenager in his father’s kitchens, Isaac left school when he was 16 years old and got enrolled in culinary school where he took lessons for 2 years. He then went on to train with Michelin-starred chef Angela Hartnett at The Connaught Hotel in Mayfair.
- Father – His father was a chef.
He has been represented by Grace of Independent Talent.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Dua Lipa (2015-2017, 2018-2019) – He dated singer, songwriter, and former model Dua from 2015 to March 2017. They got back together and resumed their relationship in early 2018 but broke up again in 2019.
- Georgia Fowler – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
He is of British descent.
- Tattoos on his arms, fingers, and thighs
- Sharp features
- Tall stature
He has done modeling work for various brands and taken part in big campaigns for the likes of Valentino.
Isaac Carew Favorite Things
- Song – When the Bassline Drops by Craig David
- Breakfast – Porridge or eggs with a green smoothie like mint tea
- Cities For Eating Out – New York, London
Source – WendyRowe.com
Isaac Carew Facts
- He has recalled that he had worked in kitchens alongside his father and godfather since the age of 8, having started out as a Saturday boy picking spinach leaves and cleaning up mussels.
- Isaac had got scouted for modeling in Selfridges in 2008 when he was 22 years old while in between jobs and had decided to give it a try on a whim.
- His millennial-minded cookbook The Dirty Dishes is full of delicious recipes, and photos of Isaac, along with whole chapters dedicated to brunch and vegan dishes.
- Isaac has disclosed that the typical thing he has done in the morning has been to put on the kettle and go to shower and come out when the kettle has rung and then prepare a mint tea.
- When he has to grab lunch on the go, it has been smoked salmon, a lemon, and a mixed salad from M&S.
- Isaac has revealed that for a girl he was trying to impress, he would prepare breakfast in bed for her.
- Among the things that nobody has known about him is the fact that he has never been able to stand fried liver and onions.
- He has cooked every day except when he has been traveling.
Featured Image by Isaac Carew / Instagram