|Dua Lipa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||August 22, 1995|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Dua Lipa is an English singer, songwriter, and model who has established herself as one of the most successful artists of her time and has won at least two Grammy Awards, three Brit Awards, two MTV Europe Music Awards, one MTV Video Music Award, and an American Music Award. She shot to fame with the release of her first studio album in 2017 and in 2018, Calvin Harris and Dua Lipa released the song, One Kiss, which became the longest-running number-one single for a female artist in 2018.
Dua Lipa (Pronounced as Doer Leaper)
Westminster, London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Until 13 years of age, Dua went to the Sylvia Young Theatre School in London. She also studied at Parliament Hill School.
Singer, Songwriter, Former Model
- Father – Dukagjin Lipa (Marketing Manager, Rock Singer, Lead vocalist in the Kosovan rock band Oda)
- Mother – Anesa Lipa (Has worked in tourism)
- Siblings – Gjin Lipa (Younger Brother), Rina Lipa (Younger Sister)
- Others – Seit Lipa (Paternal Grandfather) (Historian, Head of the Bosnian Institute of History)
As a model, she was signed with these modeling agencies –
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – Milan
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – Miami
As a singer, she was previously represented by Ben Mawson and Ed Millet of TAP Management. In February 2022, it was revealed that she had parted ways with the firm. Later that month, it was reported that she had signed her father Dukagijn to be her new interim manager.
Pop, indie pop, dream pop, synthpop, R&B
Warner Bros. Records, Vertigo Records
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dua Lipa has dated –
- Isaac Carew (2015-2017, 2018-2019) – British chef and model, Isaac Carew and Dua dated from 2015 to March 2017. They reconciled and resumed their relationship in early 2018. They again split in 2019.
- Chris Martin (2017) – Coldplay singer Chris Martin and Dua were rumored to be dating each other in the summer of 2017 when they allegedly kissed each other during a party inside the VIP room.
- Paul Klein (2017-2018) – In August 2017, she started dating the lead singer of the LANY band, Paul Klein. Just after dating for 5 months, the couple separated in January 2018.
- Anwar Hadid (2019-2021) – In June 2019, model Anwar Hadid and Dua started dating each other. There were some pregnancy rumors in January 2021 due to Dua’s little baby bottle emoji in her tweets. In December 2021, it was reported that the couple was taking a break from their relationship.
- Trevor Noah (2022) – In September 2022, Dua was rumored to be dating comedian Trevor Noah after they were spotted together in New York City.
- Jack Harlow (2022) – RUMOR
- Romain Gavras (2023) – In February 2023, Dua was rumored to be dating music video director Romain Gavras after they were seen holding hands while leaving the Saint Laurent’s Paris Fashion Week show.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Albanian ancestry as her parents are from Kosovo.
- Thick eyebrows
- Sultry voice
36-26-35 in or 91.5-66-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
Best Known For
- Her songs like “Be the One,” “Hotter Than Hell,” “Blow Your Mind (Mwah)”, etc.
- She is also known for her modeling gigs.
She released her eponymous debut album, Dua Lipa, in 2017 via Warner Bros. which contains songs like “Hotter Than Hell,” “Be the One,” etc. The album was placed at number #9 in Rolling Stone‘s list of “20 Best Pop Albums of 2017” and also won the LOS40 Music Award for “International Album of the Year”.
First TV Show
Lipa first appeared in a TV show in 2016 in the documentary comedy show Le grand journal de Canal+ as herself in an episode dated April 12, 2016.
Dua exercises which she revealed via a tweet in August 2016.
Her eating plan is not known. But, she is a foodie and it is one of the reasons, she left modeling.
Dua Lipa Favorite Things
- Food – Cheese Pizza, chips
- TV Show – Gossip Girl (2007-2012)
- 90s Actresses – Chloe Sevigny, Drew Barrymore, Kate Moss
- Beauty Accessory To Wear – Individual eyelashes
- Artists – Haring, Jean-Michel Basquiat, Jeff Koons
- Rappers – A$AP Rocky, Schoolboy Q, Chance The Rapper
- Singers – Nelly Furtado, Pink
- Song – Hotter Than Hell
- Emoji – Fire
Source – Daily Telegraph, Allure, Nylon, BuzzFeed
Dua Lipa Facts
- At 13 (in 2008), she relocated from London, England to the Republic of Kosovo but came back to London at 16.
- She started posting covers of famous songs by Christina Aguilera and Nelly Furtado at 14 years of age.
- Lipa started modeling in her late teen years.
- At 15, she had worked as a waitress in London.
- Lana Del Rey assisted Dua in her first song “New Love.” She is often compared with Lana.
- She went on a Suburbia Tour of singer Troye Sivan in November 2016 in Canada and the U.S. and did the opening act.
- She has many tattoos on her various body parts including forearms and shoulders.
- Her first name is Albanian which means “Love.”
- In the mid-2010s, she left modeling to focus on her singing career.
- At 15, she assaulted a police officer by unintentionally throwing foam out of the bubble bath.
- Her parents shaved her head when she was 6.
- Dua had opened the MTV EMA Awards 2019.
- She released her 2nd studio album, Future Nostalgia, on March 27, 2020, and it included tracks like Don’t Start Now, Future Nostalgia, Break My Heart, Love Again, and Boys Will Be Boys.
- Dua Lipa had won the Powerhouse Award at the 2020 Billboard’s Women in Music event.
- In November 2020, her virtual event, Studio 2054 broke the global live stream record with more than 5 million views. The event included performances by popular celebrities like FKA Twigs, Elton John, Miley Cyrus, and Kylie Minogue.
- Dua was 4th most streamed female artist on Spotify in 2020. Billie Eilish held the 1st spot with the most streams.
- During the 2021 Grammys, she received nominations under 6 categories, viz., “Album of the Year”, “Best Pop Vocal Album”, “Record of the Year”, “Song of the Year”, Best Pop Solo Performance”, and “Best Pop Duo/Group Performance”.
- She has a dog named Dexter.
- She has been vocal about her political views and has criticized leaders like Donald Trump and Jair Bolsonaro.
- She supported Democratic candidate Joe Biden in the 2020 United States presidential election.
- Dua graced the cover of Rolling Stone magazine’s February 2021 issue.
- In February 2021, Dua released a new song We’re Good which is from the album Future Nostalgia: The Moonlight Edition, her second studio album.
- During the 2021 Grammy Awards, Dua took music manager Ben Mawson (instead of her then-boyfriend Anwar Hadid) as her Grammy’s date. Ben Mawson is the co-founder of Tap Music and has managed artists like Lana Del Rey and Ellie Goulding.
- Dua had won the “Best Pop Vocal Album” award during Grammys 2021 for her album Future Nostalgia.
- In May 2021, she won the Brit Awards in the categories “British Female Solo Artist” and “British Album of the Year” for her album Future Nostalgia.
- In September 2021, Dua made her runway debut for Versace during the Milan Fashion Week in Milan, Italy.
- In March 2022, the reggae band Artikal Sound System had filed a lawsuit against Dua Lipa for alleged plagiarism in her hit song, Levitating. The band claimed that her song was similar to their 2017 song, Live Your Life.
- In March 2022, Dua and Megan Thee Stallion released the music video of their new single titled Sweetest Pie.
- In May 2022, Dua teamed up with Calvin Harris for a new single titled Potion.
- In November 2022, Dua was granted citizenship to Albania.
She can’t be 128 lb or size 6 !!!
She looks Medium (size 8) and weigh around 145 or more
Well, it s written 63 kg or 139 pounds. Not 128.
She does not look 128, anyway – she has very chubby legs.
She might be 140-145, not more. I am 5 ft 11 in and 140-142 lbs, and I m size 8
Omg u are very tall I’m petite compared to u (5 ft 5 in)
I agree there is no way she could be that light
you look so beautiful,dua!
When you eat chips Dua you mean French fries not Pringles. Is that true? Please reply back.
I’d like to ask you a question Staff: When she eats chips she means French fries not Pringles. Is that correct? Please answer me.
Dua just said ‘Chips’ in the interview. There is no clarity if she really likes Pringles or not.
Yes, this is true
why should height and weight matter in society. As long as their a healthy weight, it doesn’t matter how much they weigh.
Stunning and above anything amazing singer songwriter can’t wait for her to come back to Glasgow so I can take my daughter to see you again
She is amassing, so hot, sings so well, plays so well…She is very, very beautiful and clever.