|Callum Turner Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1.5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 15, 1990|
Callum Turner is an English model turned actor who is best known for playing the role of Eli in Glue, Theseus Scamander in the 2018 fantasy film Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, and Bill Rohan in Queen & Country. Besides acting, he has also attracted a lot of attention due to his relationship with actress Vanessa Kirby.
Callum Robilliard Turner
Hammersmith, London, England, United Kingdom
- Mother – Rosemary Turner
Callum is represented by –
- Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
6 ft 1½ in or 186.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Callum has dated –
- Vanessa Kirby (2015-Present) – Callum is in a serious relationship with actress Vanessa Kirby. According to a news in December 2017, Vanessa claimed that they had been dating for 2 years. There had been several rumors about her dating her Mission Impossible co-star Tom Cruise but she stated that those came out because her relationship with Callum was not public knowledge.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sunken eyes
- Curly hair
- Tall height
He has done modeling work for brands like Next plc and Reebok.
Best Known For
- Playing the role of Theseus Scamander in Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (2018) and Eli in E4 series Glue
- His relationship with actress Vanessa Kirby
He made his theatrical film debut in Queen & Country as Bill Rohan in 2015.
First TV Show
Callum made his first TV show appearance on Leaving as Aaron in 2012.
Callum Turner Favorite Things
- Sport – Football
- Football Team – Chelsea Football Club
Source – Wikipedia
Callum Turner Facts
- Callum’s love for acting came from his mother who encouraged him to be an actor by introducing him to the world of films.
- He grew up on an estate which he states has affected his personality very positively as he was able to distance himself from the bad company.
- The inspiration behind him wanting to become an actor came from A Room for Romeo Brass directed by English filmmaker Shane Meadows.
- Callum started his career as a model in 2010 when he modeled for Next plc and Reebok.
- His first acting role was for a short film titled Think of England, shot for the University of Hertfordshire‘s Film and Television programme.
- He was awarded the British Academy Film Awards‘ ‘Breakthrough Brits’ honor in 2014.
- Callum’s middle name Robilliard was given by his mother after poet and artist David Robilliard who was her close friend.
- Callum does not have any social media account.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0