|Phoebe Dynevor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 17, 1995|
Phoebe Dynevor is an English actress who has gained popularity in the entertainment industry with her roles in shows and movies such as Daphne Bridgerton in Bridgerton, Lottie Mott in Snatch, Siobhan Mailey in Waterloo Road, Lauren in Prisoners’ Wives, Clare in Younger, Phoebe Rundle in The Village, Martha Cratchit in Dickensian, and Camille in The Musketeers.
Phoebe Harriet Dynevor
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Phoebe Dynevor studied at Cheadle Hulme School, a coeducational independent day school located in Cheadle Hulme, Stockport, England, and gained an A and two Bs in her A-Levels.
- Father – Tim Dynevor (Writer, Actor, TV Personality)
- Mother – Sally Dynevor (Actress)
- Siblings – Samuel Charles Rhys Dynevor (Younger Brother), Harriet Fleur “Hattie” Dynevor (Younger Sister)
- Others – Robert Whittaker (Maternal Grandfather), Jennifer Whittaker (Maternal Grandmother)
Phoebe Dynevor has been signed with United Agents Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Phoebe Dynevor has dated –
- Sean Teale – It is RUMORed that she had an affair with actor Sean Teale in the past.
- Pete Davidson (2021) – In 2021, Phoebe started dating comedian Pete Davidson after. Their relationship was confirmed in April 2021. In August 2021, it was reported that the couple had broken up after dating for almost 5 months.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair blonde.
- A beauty spot near her lips
- Charming smile
- Pierced ears
In March 2022, Phoebe was announced as the first brand ambassador for Sunday Riley.
Phoebe Dynevor Favorite Things
- Time Of The Day – Her first coffee in the morning
- Books – Women Who Run with Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estés, A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara
Source – shondaland.com
Phoebe Dynevor Facts
- She was delivered via cesarean section.
- Her mother is known for her role as Sally Webster in the ITV soap opera Coronation Street.
- In 2009, Phoebe Dynevor made her first TV show appearance as a series regular in the drama series, Waterloo Road, in which she played the role of Siobhan Mailey.
- She appeared as Lotti Mott, Sonny Castillo’s moll who desperately wants out and decides to help Albert and Charlie in their scheme, in the crime comedy-drama web television series, Snatch. Her co-stars included Luke Pasqualino, Rupert Grint, Lucien Laviscount, and others. This role also marked Phoebe’s American debut.
- She has been cast as Daphne Bridgerton in the Netflix period drama television series, Bridgerton.
- In October 2021, Phoebe was honored with the “Rising Star Award” at the 2021 Canneseries Festival.
- In November 2021, Phoebe received the “Breakthrough Talent Award” at the Harper’s Bazaar UK Women of the Year Awards.
- In May 2022, Phoebe made her debut at the Met Gala. She wore a black sheer dress by Louis Vuitton for the event.
Featured Image by Phoebe Dynevor / Instagram