|Lucien Laviscount Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||June 9, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lucien Laviscount is an actor and recording artist from Britain. He has mainly appeared in television shows such as Coronation Street, Waterloo Road, Grange Hill, Trollied, Episodes, Skins, Snatch and many others. He released his first song “Dance With You” in 2012 which was a failure. He has Afro-Antiguan ancestry.
Lucien Leon Laviscount
Burnley, Lancashire, England
Lucien Laviscount went to the Ribblesdale High School in Clitheroe. He completed his school education from Ribblesdale with 10 GCSEs.
Later, he polished his acting skills by getting enrolled in Carol Godby’s theatre workshop in Bury.
- Father – Eugene Laviscount
- Mother – Sonia Laviscount
- Siblings – Louis Laviscount (Brother), Jules Laviscount (Brother)
Lucien Laviscount is represented by
- Waring and McKenna (Talent Agency), London
- Industry Entertainment Productions LLC, Los Angeles
Pop, hip hop
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lucien Laviscount has dated –
- Dominique Jackson (2009) – In the second half of 2009, Lucien was linked with actress Dominique Jackson. These dating reports went into overdrive in September 2009 after they arrived at The Inside Soap Awards as a couple. However, their relationship ended soon after.
- Sophie Reade (2010) – The reports of Lucien dating glamour model Sophie Reade first surfaced in May 2010 after they were spotted making outside a nightclub in London. They dated casually for about 5 months. She later tried to win him over again during their stint in Celebrity Big Brother.
- Kerry Katona (2011) – Lucien was first linked with singer and media personality, Kerry Katona in the September 2011 after they were seen making out in an episode of the reality TV show, Celebrity Big Brother. About a week later, Katona revealed in her interview that she had ‘friends with benefits’ sort of equation with Lucien.
- Amy Childs (2011) – During his stay in Celebrity Big Brother house, he was regularly linked with model Amy Childs. They were seen kissing on many occasions. In one of the episodes, he was even seen climbing into a bed with her.
- Chloe Green (2011) – In September 2011, Lucien was reported to be dating socialite Chloe Green, who also happens to be the daughter of billionaire and Topshop owner Philip Green. They had been spotted getting cozy at the party thrown by celebrity hairdresser Adee Phelan. Later, they were spotted together at the trendy nightspot Whisky Mist. However, their dalliance didn’t last beyond a couple of weeks.
- Chelsee Healey (2011) – Towards the end of 2011, Lucien was going out with actress Chelsee Healey. They were reported to have grown close while working in the TV series, The Waterloo Road. They were spotted sharing a bit sloppy kiss after a date outside Floridita restaurant in London.
- Dionne Bromfield (2012) – The British tabloids linked Laviscount with singer and songwriter, Dionne Bromfield in April 2012 after they were spotted arriving for a movie screening together. They later took a cab to a party at Blue Bird Cafe.
- Leigh-Anne Pinnock (2012) – In the early months of 2012, Laviscount was reported to be going out with singer Leigh-Anne Pinnock, who is a member of the music band Little Mix. In April, they were spotted on a dinner date at the Benihana restaurant in London. During the date, she was seen leaning her head on his shoulder.
- Brooke Vincent (2013) – Lucien was rumored to be dating actress Brooke Vincent in 2013. They had previously worked together in the popular TV series, Coronation Street, in which they were cast in the role of reel lovers.
Race / Ethnicity
On both his parents’ side, he has Afro-Antiguan ancestry.
- Ripped physique
- Short trimmed hairstyle
At the age of 10, Lucien Laviscount was cast in an endorsement campaign for Marks & Spencer, which is an iconic British multinational retailer.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Jonah Kirby in the British drama TV series, Waterloo Road.
- Having played the role of Ben Richardson in the popular soap opera, Coronation Street.
- Having portrayed Earl Grey in the first season of the horror TV series, Scream Queens in 2015.
As a Singer
In 2012, Lucien released his first single, Dance with You, which was a failure as it didn’t chart.
In 2014, he made his theatrical film debut in the leading role in the sports comedy movie, One Night in Istanbul.
First TV Show
In 2002, Lucien Laviscount made his first TV show appearance in Jenny’s Story episode of the drama TV series, Clocking Off.
Lucien works hard in the gym to sustain his sharp abs and ripped physique. He usually tries to hit the gym at least 4 days a week. However, his busy schedule sometimes makes this target a bit impossible to reach. He usually focusses on lifting weights at a higher intensity in the gym and especially loves arms workout.
If he can’t hit the gym because of his work commitments, he squeezes in a short workout at his home. For this short home workout, he performs a series of pushups and follows it up with few core exercises.
Lucien Laviscount Facts
- In January 2010, he was robbed of £1,500 jewelry and a watch outside London by two girls, who were pretending to help him get out of the casino as he was finding it hard to stay on his feet. It was later found that his drink was spiked as well.
- In August 2011, Lucien was cast in the reality TV show, Celebrity Big Brother. He lasted in the show till the final week and managed to finish 5th overall in the show.
- In 2010, he participated in the charity football match featuring other actors such as Jack McMullen and Lyndon Ogbourne. The proceeds from the match were donated to Sports Relief.
Featured Image by Lucien Laviscount / Instagram