|Rachel Shelley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||August 25, 1969|
Rachel Shelley is an English actress and model who is known for his portrayal of Helena Peabody in The L Word and Elizabeth Russell in Lagaan.
Swindon, Wiltshire, England, United Kingdom
Notting Hill, London, England, United Kingdom
In 1992, Rachel graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Honors degree in English and Drama from the University of Sheffield.
- Siblings – Rachel has an older sister and two older brothers.
Rachel is represented by Independent Talent Group Ltd. and Paradigm Talent Agency.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rachel has dated –
- Matthew Parkhill (1995-Present) – Rachel and TV writer, director, and producer Matthew Parkhill have been together since 1995. The couple has a daughter named Eden Parkhill (b. September 8, 2009). Her daughter was born 2 weeks late and 57 minutes past midnight.
Race / Ethnicity
- Alluring eyes
- Towering height
Rachel has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Focus Dailies Contact Lenses
- Nissan Micra
- Bank of Ireland
- Cadbury’s High Lights Drink
Rachel Shelley Facts
- She spent her early years in London and was brought up as the youngest of 4 siblings.
- Growing up, Rachel spent 3 years of her life in Malta and attended a school located in Huntingdon.
- Rachel joined a theatre company in Edinburgh in the past. After that, she set up a community theatre company in Sheffield. Later, she relocated to London to pursue her passion for acting.
- She has appeared in more than 2 dozen shows and films that include Casualty, Deep State, and Once Upon a Time.
- Shelley was featured in the music of Jumbo’s Underworld in 1999.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Marcella / Boadicea in The New Adventures of Robin Hood in 1997. Later that year, Rachel appeared in her first feature film as Mrs. Anne-Marie Castle in Photographing Fairies.
Featured Image By Rachel Shelley / Instagram