|Sean Teale Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||June 18, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sean Teale is a British actor. He is best known for playing the role of Prince Condé in American historical romantic drama television series, Reign, Nick Levan in British teen comedy-drama television series, Skins, and Marcos Diaz/Eclipse in American science fiction superhero television series, The Gifted.
Sean James Teale
London, England, United Kingdom
Sean went to the Latymer Upper School in Hammersmith, London. He was selected at the University of Manchester for History and Economics but he left it in order to pursue acting.
- Father – Noel Teale (IT Consultant)
- Mother – Fini Teale (Works at a design advertising agency)
Sean is represented by Circle of Confusion, Llc.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
82 kg or 180.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sean has dated –
- Phoebe Dynevo – Sean was rumored to be dating British actress Phoebe Dynevo. Sean has shared quite a few pictures with Phoebe on his Instagram.
- Adelaide Kane (2014-2016) – Sean started dating Australian actress Adelaide Kane around late 2014. The relationship, however, came to an end in 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
He has Venezuelan, Spanish, and Welsh ancestry.
Best Known For
- Playing the character of Prince Condé in the American historical romantic drama television series, Reign, Nick Levan in British teen comedy-drama series, Skins, and Ben Larson in the drama series Incorporated
- Portraying the character of Marcos Diaz/Eclipse in the American science fiction television series, The Gifted
Sean made his theatrical film debut in British-American action spy thriller film, Survivor, as Alvin Murdock, in 2015.
First TV Show
His first TV show appearance was in Summer in Transylvania as Brad in 2010.
Sean Teale Facts
- As a child, he was inclined towards sports and used to play rugby and football in school.
- Along with sports, he also participated in drama during the last year of his school.
- Sean was first discovered in school during his performance in a play while the agent was among the audiences.
- He was advised against sports by his agent due to the risk of damaging his looks and so he decided to leave sports and focus completely on acting.
- While preparing for his A-levels, he also gave a few auditions and was selected to play a part alongside famous Hollywood actor Tom Hardy in a short film called Sergeant Slaughter, My Big Brother.
- Still confused about his studies and acting, he rejected a role as he thought that he would be throwing away his life if he did not get through his A-levels.
- After giving the auditions for teen comedy-drama television series, Skins, he was told that he was selected a week into his A-levels’ last summer and also the day before his 18th birthday.
- Follow Sean Teale on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Sean Teale / Instagram