|Kim Ji-ho Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¼ in|
|Date of Birth||July 22, 1974|
Kim Ji-ho is a South Korean actor, host, and theatre artist. She has been cast in various shows and movies such as You Don’t Know Women, Should My Tears Show, Glass Slippers, Law Firm, Unbowed, Salut D’Amour, Restricted Call, August Bride, Single Again, Steel Rain, Palace of Dreams, Wonderful Days, Happy Home, Happy Birthday, Even So Love, Affection, Apartment, Music Bank, TV City, A Man Wagging His Tail, Unforgettable, Five Episodes of Youth, Sorry and Thank You, Destiny, Sisa Touch Comedy File with Seo Se-Won and Kim Ji-Ho, Bangkok Cook & Look with Kim Ho-Jin and Kim Ji-Ho, I Love You, I Love You, and My Daughter, Geum Sa-wol.
Seoul, South Korea
Kim Ji-ho attended the Seoul Women’s University – Department of English Language and Literature.
Actor, Theatre Artist, Host
Kim Ji-ho has been signed with Inyeon Entertainment.
5 ft 5¼ in or 165.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kim Ji-ho has dated –
- Kim Ho-Jin (2000-Present) – She met actor and food show host Kim Ho-Jin in the year 2000 while shooting the show More Than Love. On December 11, 2001, the couple got married at the Millennium Seoul Hilton Hotel and their daughter was born on April 8, 2004.
Race / Ethnicity
Kim Ji-ho is of South Korean descent.
Usually sports short hair
Kim Ji-ho Facts
- In 1994, she appeared in the music video for the song For a Long Time Afterwards by Shin Seung-Hoon.
- Kim Ji-ho hosted the variety show Five Episodes of Youth in 1995 and this won her the MBC Entertainment Award for “Best Newcomer”.
- She was honored with the “Best Dressed (Special Award)” by the Korea Model Center in 1997.
- Her theatre credits include playing Park Tae-Hee (“Anna”) in Closer in 2006 and Catherine in Proof in 2008.
- Alongside Go Se-won and Im Ho, Kim Ji-ho co-starred as Lee Min-jung in the family romantic drama television series You Don’t Know Women in 2010. This role got her nominated for “Excellence Award, Actress in a Weekend/Daily Drama” at the 18th SBS Drama Awards.
- She received the Green Santa Prize at the 9th Korea Green Foundation Anniversary in 2011.
- Kim Ji-ho was cast as Kang Dong-ok in the family romantic melodrama television series Wonderful Days in 2014. For this performance, she won the 28th KBS Drama Award for “Excellence Award, Actress in a Serial Drama” and was nominated in the “Best Supporting Actress” category at the 3rd APAN Star Awards.
- In 2016, she brought to life the character of Han Mi-soon in the family drama television series Happy Home and this won her the 35th MBC Drama Award in the “Golden Acting Award, Actress in a Serial Drama” category.
- She played Gil-Ja (adult) in the 2016 romantic drama film Pure Love (released internationally as Unforgettable).
- Kim Ji-ho appeared as Choi Soo-hyun in the 2017 action thriller film Steel Rain.
- In 2021, she was seen as Yeon-su, Seong-gyu’s wife, in the thriller film Hard Hit (also known as Restricted Call).
Featured Image by WomanSense TV / YouTube / CC BY 3.0