|Macaulay Culkin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 26, 1980|
Macaulay Culkin is an American actor, musician, voice actor, director, and producer. He is best known for his work as a child actor playing the character named Kevin McCallister in the first two films of the Home Alone film series (1990 and 1992), a role for which he was nominated for the Golden Globe Award for “Best Actor – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy” and won the Young Artist Award for “Best Young Actor Starring in a Motion Picture” and American Comedy Award for “Funniest Actor in a Motion Picture”. He has also been cast in a variety of other roles like Mickey in the horror anthology series American Horror Story: Double Feature, Andrew Cross in the serial drama series Kings, Nicholas McClary (voice) in the animated series Wish Kid, Richard “Richie” Rich Jr. in the comedy film Richie Rich, Michael Alig in the biographical drama film Party Monster, Thomas J. Sennett in the coming-of-age comedy-drama film My Girl, The Nutcracker Prince in the Christmas musical film The Nutcracker, Timmy Gleason in the comedy film Getting Even with Dad, Henry Evans in the psychological thriller film The Good Son, and Richard Tyler in the live-action/animated fantasy adventure film The Pagemaster.
Macaulay Carson Culkin
New York City, New York, United States
For five years, Mac went to the Catholic school St. Joseph’s School of Yorkville.
Post that, he went to a college preparatory school Professional Children’s School.
Actor, Musician, Voice Actor, Director, Producer
- Father – Christopher Cornelius “Kit” Culkin (Former Actor and also worked as a sacristan at a local Catholic church)
- Mother – Patricia Brentrup (Worked as a telephone operator)
- Siblings – Rory Culkin (Younger Brother) (Actor), Kieran Culkin (Younger Brother) (Actor), Quinn Culkin (Younger Sister), Christian Culkin (Younger Brother) (Actor), Dakota Culkin (Older Sister), Jennifer Adamson (Paternal Half-Sister) (Died in 2000), Shane Culkin (Older Brother)
- Others – Bonnie Bedelia (Aunt) (Actor), Philip Harley Culkin (Paternal Grandfather), Marian Ethel Wagner (Paternal Grandmother), Hubert Mathias Brentrup (Maternal Grandfather), Mildred Doris “Millie” Narum (Maternal Grandmother)
Macaulay Culkin has been signed with Brookside Artist Management, Talent Management Company, New York, United States.
Comedy rock, anti-folk
Vocals, Kazoo, Percussion
His net worth had been $18 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
62 kg or 137 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Macaulay Culkin has dated –
- Rachel Miner (1996-2000) – In 1996, Macaulay commenced dating actor Rachel Miner. They married in 1998 but also split after two years in 2000. The duo was divorced by 2002.
- Mila Kunis (2002-2010) – In May 2002, Ukrainian actor Mila Kunis and Macaulay Culkin started dating each other. There were engagement and marriage rumors after that. But, all were denied by Mila. They dated for more than 8 years and called it quits in late 2010, which was announced in January 2011.
- Irene Lopez (2011-2013) – From early 2011 to 2013, Spanish actor Irene Lopez and Macaulay were RUMORed to be dating each other.
- Jordan Lane Price (2013-2017) – He was seen with American actor and singer, Jordan Lane Price in Paris, France locking lips at the rooftop of Cafe de Flore in 2013. They are still together. They broke up in 2017.
- Brenda Song (2017-Present) – In October 2017, Culkin started dating actor Brenda Song. The couple welcomed a son named Dakota Song Culkin on April 5, 2021. Their son was named after Culkin’s deceased sister. In January 2022, it was reported that the couple had got engaged after Brenda was seen with an engagement ring on her finger.
Race / Ethnicity
Macaulay Culkin is of German, one-quarter Norwegian, one-eighth Irish, a small amount of Swiss-French, and more distant English and Swiss-German descent.
In 1992, he appeared in a Sprite commercial.
He was seen in the Nationwide commercial, Orange UK ad, etc.
Best Known For
Playing Kevin McCallister in the family comedy Home Alone (1990) and its sequel Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (1992). He actually became famous as a child actor.
As a Singer
In 2013, he formed a band named “The Pizza Underground” which is a 5-member band and he is responsible for producing vocals and plays kazoo and percussion. The band parodies songs of The Velvet Underground with pizza-themed songs and lyrics.
The band’s first music video was released in January 2014.
Macaulay debuted with the 1998 drama film Rocket Gibraltar for his role as Cy Blue Black.
First TV Show
His first performance in a TV show was in the CBS crime drama series The Equalizer where he played the role of Paul Gephardt in 1988 in an episode entitled “Something Green.”
He does not seem to be working out. He is naturally thin, thanks to his habit of smoking and cocaine usage.
Macaulay Culkin Facts
- Macaulay’s father Kit Culkin never married his mom Patricia Brentrup.
- In his childhood, he has studied ballet at the School of American Ballet.
- He has six full siblings and is the third oldest in his family.
- Macaulay started acting at 4. But, stopped it after turning 14 (in 1994).
- After Shirley Temple, he used to be regarded as the most successful child actor.
- Macaulay is the godfather to pop singer Michael Jackson‘s first child.
- Culkin was inactive in acting from 1994 to 2003. He took 9-year hiatus from acting.
- He became a part of the band The Pizza Underground in 2013. The 5-member band mainly parodies the songs by The Velvet Underground (now inactive) with pizza-themed songs and lyrics. The band also gives boxed pizza to the audience who attends their concert.
- In the 1991 film, “My Girl,” he had his first on-screen kiss.
- He was very close friends with pop singer Michael Jackson and had slept at his home on numerous occasions. Macaulay reported to the public that Michael had never molested (when Jackson was facing child molestation allegations) him or touched him in wrong ways.
- When he received 1 million dollars for a single movie, he became the first child actor to achieve the feat.
- He was arrested for having the possession of several drugs such as 17.3 grams of marijuana, 16.5 mg of Alprazolam, and 32 mg of Clonazepam in September 2004 in Oklahoma City.
- During his 9 year hiatus period from 1994 to 2003, he got addicted to drugs and cigarettes.
- He lost his virginity at the age of 15.