|Jordan Lane Price Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 13, 1989|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Jordan Lane Price is an American actress, theatre artist, singer, and model who is known for bringing to life the character of Celia Fitzgerald in the soap opera drama series, All My Children. In addition to that, she has also been a part of various other on-screen projects such as Beware the Gonzo, The Nymphets, Dirty Sexy Saint, 4th Man Out, The Dirt, Ride, and Double Fault.
Jordan Lane Price
Los Angeles, California, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Jordan Lane Price attended college and studied Philosophy.
Actress, Theatre Artist, Singer, Model
Jordan Lane Price is represented by Abrams Artists Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
Dream Pop, Psychedelic Rock, Indie Pop
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jordan Lane Price has dated –
- Macaulay Culkin (2013-2017)
Race / Ethnicity
- Pouty lips
- Chiseled facial features
Jordan Lane Price Facts
- She started doing musical theatre when she was 8 years old and that eventually helped her to begin her pursuits in professional theatre.
- Alongside Brittney Segal, Brooke Mori, Lindsay Nyman, and Brittany Lahm, Jordan Lane Price was a member of the teen pop girl group named Huckapoo. She was 15 years old when she successfully auditioned for the group and appeared as the sensitive hippie called Groovy Tuesday.
- She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Julie in the 2010 romantic comedy-drama film, Beware the Gonzo, starring Ezra Miller, Zoe Kravitz, Jesse McCartney, and others.
- In 2013, Jordan Lane Price was cast as a newly created character named Celia Fitzgerald in the ABC soap opera, All My Children.
- She released her first extended play, Sponge, in 2015 via Innit Recordings. The critics described the lead single These Days as a “timeless piece of pop perfect” while also pointing out the “60s-inspired vibe and Price’s fuzzed-out vocals add to the track’s winsome, retro feel” and the title track Sponge was described as a “tune resplendent in beats to march to and Lane Price’s honeyed tones layered and lightly reverbed”.
- Jordan Lane Price appeared as Roxie, Tommy’s first fiancé who previously had an affair with Nikki, in the 2019 biographical comedy-drama film, The Dirt.
Featured Image by Jordan Lane Price / Instagram