|Aditi Sharma Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||August 2, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Aditi Sharma is an Indian film and television actress who has been a part of various television shows such as Gangaa, Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka, India’s Best Cinestars Ki Khoj, Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka, Teri Meri Love Stories, Lakhon Mein Ek, Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi, Badii Devrani, Badho Bahu, Santoshi Maa, Waaris, Yeh Kahan Aa Gaye Hum, and Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki. In addition to that, Aditi Sharma’s film credits include a number of Hindi, Punjabi, and Telugu language films like Ladies vs Ricky Bahl, Khanna & Iyer, Golak Bugni Bank Te Batua, Angrej, Subedar Joginder Singh, Ekkees Toppon Ki Salaami, Ikko Mikke, Gunde Jhallumandi, Saat Uchakkey, Laatu, Black & White, Babloo, Om Shanti, Mausam, Kuch Khatta Kuch Meetha, and Nankana.
Aditi Dev Sharma
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Father – Dr. D. D. Sharma
- Mother – Anila Sharma
- Siblings – Ridhima Sharma (Sister), Shveta Sharma (Sister), Sahil Sharma (Brother)
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aditi Sharma has dated –
- Sarwar Ahuja (2014-Present) – She tied the knot with actor, performer, anchor, and producer Sarwar Ahuja in 2014 and the couple has been blessed with a son named Sartaaj Ahuja.
Race / Ethnicity
Aditi Sharma is of Brahmin descent.
She has been cast in endorsement work for a number of brands including Tata Sky, Domino’s Pizza, Colgate, Reliance, Fair & Lovely, Parachute Oil, Bank of India, Stayfree, Tanishq, Moov, Taaza Tea, Britannia, and others.
Aditi Sharma Facts
- She hails from North-west Punjab.
- In 2004, she won the talent-hunt show India’s Best Cinestars Ki Khoj.
- Aditi Sharma was seen as Neelima ‘Neelu’ in the Telugu romantic drama film Gunde Jhallumandi in 2008.
- She was cast as Anjali in the 2010 Telugu-language film Om Shanti.
- Alongside Ranveer Singh, Anushka Sharma, Parineeti Chopra, and Dipannita Sharma, Aditi Sharma co-starred as Saira Rashid in the 2011 Hindi-language romantic comedy film Ladies vs Ricky Bahl.
- She brought to life the character of Rajjo in the 2011 Hindi-language romantic drama film Mausam, starring Shahid Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor.
- In 2015, she made her first Punjabi film appearance as Maado in the historical romance film Angrej.
- Aditi Sharma co-starred playing the titular role of Gangaa in the Hindi-language television soap opera Gangaa from 2015 to 2017. For this, she received a nomination at the 2016 Indian Television Academy Awards in the “Best Actress (Popular)” category.
- She was cast as Sona (Pappi’s girlfriend) in the 2016 Bollywood comedy film Saat Uchakkey. Aditi co-starred in the film along with Manoj Bajpayee, Anupam Kher, Kay Kay Menon, Annu Kapoor, Vijay Raaz, Jatin Sarna, and Aparshakti Khurana.
- From 2018 to 2019, she played the role of Dr. Mauli Srivastav Khanna (a gynecologist who is Jyoti’s daughter, Mayank’s sister, and Mishti and Ansh’s mother) in the Colors TV romantic drama series Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka. Her co-stars for the project included Shakti Arora, Drashti Dhami, Tejasswi Prakash, Aneri Vajani, and Kunal Jaisingh.
- Aditi Sharma’s performance in Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka got her nominated for an Indian Television Academy Award in the “Best Actress (Jury)” category in 2018.
- Opposite Satinder Sartaaj, she co-starred as Dimple in the 2020 Punjabi-language romantic drama film Ikko Mikke.
Featured Image by Aditi Sharma / Instagram