|Drashti Dhami Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 10, 1985|
Drashti Dhami is an Indian actress, model, and dancer who is best known for portraying roles such as Dr. Muskaan Chaddha in Dill Mill Gayye, Geet Handa in Geet – Hui Sabse Parayi, Madhubala Malik Kundra in Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, and Gayatri Seth in Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV and web shows like Miley Jab Hum Tum, Sapna Babul Ka…Bidaai, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka, The Empire, and many more. For her acting skills, Drashti has won awards like Gold Awards, Indian Telly Awards, and Gold Awards. She has also been a part of several reality shows such as Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6, and Box Cricket League.
D, Geet, Dr. Muskaan
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Drashti completed her schooling at Mary Immaculate Girl’s High School, Borivali (West). Dhami later did a degree in sociology from Mithibai College in Vile Parle, Mumbai.
Model, TV actress
- Siblings – Jaisheel Dhami (Older Brother)
- Others – Suhasi Goradia Dhami (Sister-in-law) (TV Actress), Karan V Grover (Cousin) (TV Actor)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dhami started dating Neeraj Khemka, NRI businessman in the past. They married on February 21, 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Gujarati descent.
Charming, vivacious, loud nature.
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
- As a model, she has done many TV commercials like Chevrolet, Reliance Mobile, Colgate (toothpaste) with Saif Ali Khan, Lion Honey, Pulimoottil SILKS, Vasan Eye care, RKS Grand (Shopping Mall), Amul, VIP Bags, and jewelry.
- Apart from all these, she has also been made the ambassador for Canvironment Week 2011, which is an initiative started by Hindustan Tin Works Ltd to support the noble cause of “Save Our Planet”.
- In 2017, she was announced as the brand ambassador of Bajaj Brahmi Amla Ayurvedic Hair Oil.
- Drashti has also served as the brand ambassador of MATRIX India’s hair color brand, SoColor in the past.
Best Known For
Appearing in Colors TV channel’s Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon TV show.
Dhami has also done shows like STAR One’s Geet – Hui Sabse Parayi, and Dill Mill Gayye.
First Song Appearance
Drashti has done modeling before, and due to that, she was cast in many music videos for Hindi, Punjabi songs. The first one of them being the music video of “Saiyan Dil Mein Aana Re” by Harry Anand.
Drashti has also been featured in “Nachle Soniye Tu”, a Punjabi music video and also the remix version of “Humko Aaj Kal Hai Intezar”.
First TV Show
Drashti debuted on television with the TV show Dill Mill Gayye for her role as Dr. Muskaan Chadda. This is an Indian soap medical drama TV series that aired on STAR One . She appeared in this show from 2007 to 2009.
This is what the cute Drashti Dhami told in an interview to Hindustan Times regarding her fitness regime –
“I hardly ever work out. I keep thinking of exercising, but I hardly get the time. I do keep a check on my diet, and avoid oily and fatty food. I’m also blessed with good genes. My mother, who is 58, is still very slim.”
She told a magazine about the worst and best part of being a TV actress –
“The best part is having to look good everyday, but the worst part is that I have to, everyday. It’s an effort, especially on days when you’re low on energy and just want to be in your pyjamas. I need to doll up when I’m shooting for a wedding scene. Along with heavy make-up, wearing wigs is also a pain. For the scene where Balraj was shot, we shot in the sun for over a week, and that was tough.”
Drashti Dhami Favourite Things
- Ice Cream – Baskin Robbins’s Mint Choco-chip
- Color – White
- Actor – Karan Singh Grover
Drashti Dhami Facts
- She was born in Mumbai to a Gujarati family.
- In 2012, she was ranked 12th in Eastern Eye “World’s Sexiest Asian Woman”.
- She likes the smell of mud when it rains.
- She is the winner of the reality TV show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 6. She was paired with Salman Yusuff Khan in 2013.
- In 2012, she won a Golden Petal Award in the category “Most Lokpriya Naya Sadasya (Female)” for her work in the TV soap “Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon“.
- Also, in 2013, Drashti Dhami received an Indian Telly Award in the category “Best Jodi with Vivian Dsena” for her work in the show “Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon”.
- In 2014, she was ranked at the 38th spot in The Times of India‘s “50 Most Desirable Women” list.
- Dhami has appeared multiple times on radio also in the year 2011. With RJ Vikrant from Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM, she appeared in his show named “Radio Mirchi”. Other appearances are on 1260 AM Leicester Sabras Radio with RJ Kash Kumar, and RJ Raj Baddhan on their shows “Sabras Radio”.
- Dancing and sleeping are her hobbies.
- In January 2022, it was revealed that Drashti had been tested positive for COVID-19.
u r soo sweet. I like u so much in Geet.
u r soo beautiful. I like u so much in madubala.
I like u very very much in geet and madhubala.plz reply me i luv u
drashti i love you and you are actualy like a ‘geet’ for me that i hear and love and get amused, i still watch your geet hui sbse parai and my love gradualy enhance for you with great intensity. please rply me i m a huge fan of yours.and dont ignore your true fans plzzzzzzz.
I am your biggest fan Drashti from India
i love drashti i’m from kurdistan and i seeyou in kurdish channle you’r drama madhubala ilove very match please answer me please please ……..
I LOVE YOU
I like you drashti dhami (madhubala) you are very beautiful
madu i love very much you you so beautiful iam biggest
fan of you iam see in madubala serial polimer tv plzrply me
madu i love very much you you so beautiful iam biggest
fan of you iam see in madubala serial polimer tv plzrply me. I like you drashti dhami (madhubala) you are very beautiful.
I like u very much drashti.i watch your serial every day on polimer nice….
i luvu drashti very much plz give reply
i like u so much drashti..mam i am ur fan …i like u in geet serial..love u god bless u…
I realy like you in madhubala you r very beautiful.i want friendship with you. please reply plz plz
Hai betterhalf you look so so ,,,,,,,, beautiful.I like you very much and I ♥ you
l love you miss you so much all the best for your bright future and I know you are busy but plz reply me.
I LOVE YOU DRASHTI I WILL SEE YOUR ALL REALITY SHOW AND I LIKE MADHUBALA SHOW VERY MUCH
l love u d miss u @ [email protected] muskan @ l real love u @ ksg @kearn singh gover i l u miss u dmg for reply
I want to talk with drashti
She is not a hindu shes a Sikh
i agree with you karan
cuz hindu? seriously
Hi guys this is me Your very own drashti i saw a commet that said that im a hindu im very upset because i am a true sikh i dont no y people r saying that im a hindu.
Truth is i am a SIKH
Drashti Dhami ( madhu) I’m ur die hard fan, I want to see , its going to my life time achievement, so plz reply me in email r in message, my number is 7708474834, I started ur fan club in Tamil nadu, please contact me, I love u sooo much my Dhami
drashti u are so…………..sweet doll and i am very big fan of your work and u looking very beautiful & nice any get-up. plz i waiting ur reply.
I love mrs. madhuBala (an)Geet
I love you ur programs
I love you madhuBala
please come to the program
Madhubala is very beautiful actres,
me Madhubala ka bahut bda fan hu
I like this show Madhubala ek ishk ek junoon
I like you but i like your acting very much
Geet serial is the best of my life