|Chiara Scelsi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 14, 1996|
Chiara Scelsi is a well distinguished Italian model who has walked for several high-end brands such as Dolce & Gabbana, Polo Ralph Lauren, H&M, Diesel, and Juicy Couture. She has also been featured on the cover of many magazines like Elle, Vogue, Woman Madame Figaro, and L’Officiel. Chiara has amassed a huge fan following with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Sesto San Giovanni, Milan, Italy
She divides her time between Milan, Italy and New York City, New York, United States.
- Siblings – Ilaria Scelsi (Sister)
Chiara is represented by –
- Women Direct – Milano (Mother Agency)
- Supreme Management – New York
- Women Management Paris – Paris
- Models 1 – London
- Sight Management Studio – Barcelona
- Le Management – Copenhagen
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chiara has dated –
- Giuliano Carparelli (2017-2018) – Chiara dated a guy named Giuliano Carparelli in 2017.
- Luka Sabbat (2018) – Model Luka Sabbat and Chiara have been spotted together on several occasions since October 2018. However, the two haven’t confirmed the rumors.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Latino)
She has Italian ancestry on her father’s side and Brazilian ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Curly hair
- Thick eyebrows
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Chiara had done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Polo Ralph Lauren
- Juicy Couture
- Faithfull The Brand
- Nike, Inc.
She has also appeared in several advertisements for Dolce & Gabbana beauty and eyewear.
Best Known For
- Walking the ramp for top brands like Chanel, Alberta Ferretti, Dolce & Gabbana, Polo Ralph Lauren, Nike, and Diesel
- Appearing on the cover of several magazines such as Elle, Vogue, and Interview
First Fashion Show
Chiara debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2016 Show where she walked as an exclusive model for Chanel.
In order to keep herself fit and healthy, Chiara goes to the Gotham Gym 4 to 5 times a week where she is trained in boxing. She also does CrossFit exercises at a CrossFit center under the guidance of her trainer named Selena.
As far as her diet is concerned, she does not follow strict diet routines and also prefers to eat some cheat meals such as pasta, pizzas, and gnocchi, but within moderation.
Chiara Scelsi Favorite Things
- Exercise – Walking
- Designer – Chloé, Chanel
- Book – The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Cuisine – Italian, Brazilian
- Way To Make Use Of Her Time – Aid animals and enjoy listening to music
- Music – Never Let Me Down Again (1987) by Depeche Mode
- Band – Depeche Mode
- Movies – The Imitation Game (2014), Pulp Fiction (1994)
- Web Show – Narcos (2015-2017)
- Fragrance – Etro
- Beauty Product – Oil Serum from Korres
Source – Harper’s Bazaar, Models.com
Chiara Scelsi Facts
- She was born and raised in Milan and later moved to New York City, New York, United States.
- While growing up, Chiara was treated by her family and friends like a boy which is the reason behind her tomboyish ways.
- When Chiara is not busy modeling, she offers a helping hand at animal shelters and also helps promote animal equality. Chiara also enjoys dancing and exploring with friends.
- She is close friends with Stefano Gabbana and Domenico Dolce.
- Prior to her career as a model, Chiara excelled in middle-distance running and pole vaulting and wanted to become a professional athlete. However, after she suffered from a knee injury, she had to stop pursuing sports completely.
- Chiara was discovered in Milan by casting director Ciacia Guzzetti, who asked her to try her luck in acting because she was not tall enough to be a “high fashion model”. Despite the odds, in 2015, she still introduced her to Women Direct (Milan) and they helped Chiara land her big break that year as an exclusive model for Chanel.
- She always carries her iPhone, music player, an interesting book and lip balm with her.
- Her cosmetic products are made from vegan extracts.
- She is attracted to people who are either creative or artistic.
- Chiara is the muse of creative director and artist Karl Lagerfeld.
- She has 3 dogs named Achille, Ulisse, and Celine.
- Chiara’s inspiration in modeling comes from English model Alewya Demmisse.
- She enjoys listening to music from the 60’s to the 80’s.
- Chiara favors movies made by director Sofia Coppola and Quentin Tarantino.
- If her career as a model were to end, she would like to become an actress.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Chiara Scelsi / Instagram