|Brad Goreski Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||August 15, 1977|
Brad Goreski is a Canadian celebrity fashion stylist and TV personality. He has styled A-List celebrities like Jessica Alba, Christina Ricci, Stacy Keibler, Demi Moore, Minka Kelly, and Rashida Jones. He has co-hosted TV shows like Fashion Police and E! Live from the red carpet on many occasions. Brad is also a regular on Good Morning America, Watch What Happens: Live, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, Access Hollywood Live, Today, and E! News. His incredible fashion sense has earned him over 800k followers on Instagram, 600k plus followers on Twitter, and more than 100k followers on Facebook.
Port Perry, Ontario, Canada
He divides his time between –
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- New York City, New York, United States
Brad Goreski attended the George Brown College in Toronto, Canada. Later, he joined the University of Southern California and graduated with a B.A. degree in Art History.
TV Personality, Celebrity Fashion Stylist
Brad Goreski is managed by Management 360, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
6 ft or 183 cm
75 kg or 165 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brad Goreski has dated –
- Gary Janetti – Since the early 2000s, Brad has been in a relationship with TV writer and producer, Gary Janetti. The pair got engaged in 2014. However, it was only on December 26, 2017, that the couple finally managed to make their relationship official after been together for around 16 years. They had an intimate marriage ceremony in the presence of a few close family members after setting sail into the Caribbean Sea. The wedding was officiated by the captain of the luxury cruise ship Seabourn Sojourn. The couple shares a house in Los Angeles.
Race / Ethnicity
- Often wears thick-rimmed glasses
- Usually sports a bowtie and bright colored suit
- Wide forehead
Brad Goreski has either endorsed or promoted brands like –
- Hilton Honors
- Tory Sport
- Louboutin Homme
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Uniqlo USA
- Beladora Jewelry
- Real is a Diamond
Best Known For
- Appearing numerous times as a guest on popular TV series such as Good Morning America, Watch What Happens: Live, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, Access Hollywood Live, Today, and E! News
- Co-hosting fashion-related TV shows like Fashion Police and E! Live from the red carpet on many occasions
- He also had his TV show, It’s a Brad Brad World, in 2012. Before that, he was cast /worked as the assistant of Rachel Zoe in the documentary series, The Rachel Zoe Project from 2008-2010.
First TV Show
In 2008, he made his first TV show appearance in the popular documentary series, The Rachel Zoe Project.
In 2013, he made his TV show debut as a voice actor in the animated family TV series, Family Guy.
Brad Goreski works out every day at the gym. Earlier, he used to do many weight exercises and attended Barry’s Boot Camp.
As for his diet, he maintains a clean and healthy diet and drinks plenty of water. He neither drinks alcohol nor does he smoke cigarettes anymore. He also takes Biotin, Dr. Barbara Sturm Skin Food, and Ester-C to balance out his vitamin requirements.
Brad Goreski Favorite Things
- On His Desk – Photo of him and his grandmother
Source – House Beautiful
Brad Goreski Facts
- At 12, he started taking an interest in the world of fashion with his first copy of Vogue.
- While studying at the George Brown College in Toronto, he became addicted to cocaine and alcohol.
- During his summer break, while studying at the University of Southern California, he worked as an intern at Vogue and W magazines in New York.
- After completing his graduation, he got a job at the Vogue as its West Coast assistant.
- In 2012, he acted as one of the judges at the Miss Universe pageant show.
- His work has also been featured in numerous publications like InStyle, Details, OUT, BlackBook, and LA Confidential.
- His A-list clients include Jessica Alba, Christina Ricci, Stacy Keibler, Demi Moore, Minka Kelly, and Rashida Jones.
- Brad has also served as the Exclusive Brand Stylist for Kate Spade New York.
- He has a dog named Penelope.
- He owns over 125 pairs of shoes.
- The item that he has had for the longest amount of time is his Alexander McQueen polo T-shirt which he bought in the late 90s.
- On March 5, 2013, Brad co-authored a book, Born to Be Brad: My Life and Style, So Far, with Mickey Rapkin which was published through Harper Collins.
- He has supported the non-profit organization The Trevor Project and Much Love Animal Rescue.
- Visit his official website @ www.mrbradgoreski.com.
- Follow Brad Goreski on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Brad Goreski / Instagram