Stacy Anne-Marie Keibler
The Weapon of Mass Seduction, Miss Hancock, Duchess of Dudleyville, The Legs of WWE, Super Stacy
Rosedale, Maryland, USA
Stacy attended St. Clement Mary Hofbauer School in Rosedale and The Catholic High School of Baltimore. She studied mass communication from Towson University. During her college, she was on a partial scholarship and had the Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.7.
Actress, Model, Professional Wrestler, Singer-songwriter
- Father – Gary Keibler
- Mother – Patricia Keibler
- Siblings – Unknown
Stacy is represented by Untitled Entertainment.
She has served as the manager of these wrestlers –
- Standards and Practices
- Los Fabulosos (El Dandy and Silver King)
- David Flair
- Shawn Stasiak
- Dudley Boyz
- Scott Steiner
- Rosey and The Hurricane
- Randy Orton
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
59 kg or 130 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Stacy Keibler dated –
- David Flair (1999-2000) – David, son of Ric Flair dated with Stay for 1 year.
- Andrew “Test” Martin (2000-2002) – It was an on screen and off screen dating relationship.
- Geoff Stults (2005-2010)
- Jamie Foxx (2008) – Rumor
- Kevin Connolly (2010)
- Chris Evans (2011)
- George Clooney (2011-2013) – She is in a relationship with George Clooney since July 2011. The pair split in June 2013.
- Jared Pobre (2013-Present) – In September 2013, Stacy started dating Future Ads CEO Jared Pobre. They had known each other since years. In Mexico, following a good bonding, the couple got married on March 8, 2014. The couple welcomed their first child, daughter Ava Grace Pobre (b. August 20, 2014).
Race / Ethnicity
She has naturally light brown hair color
Very long legs
35-22-35 in or 89-56-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
She appeared in a commercial for AT&T Corporation.
She has not outspoken about her religious beliefs. But, it is known that she went to a catholic school. She may be a liberal Democrat.
Best Known For
Working with World Championship Wrestling (WCW) and World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) in the past.
1998 comedy-drama film, Pecker for her role as blonde girl in a bus. It was just a minor role.
First TV Show
Dancing reality television show, Dancing with the Stars in the second season. She was partnered with Tony Dovolani and placed third on February 24, 2006.
Juliet Kaska. She is the one, who helped and worked with Keibler to get the distinctively long legs. She walks the stair case to get those toned and long legs. Additionally, to develop the calves muscles (found in legs), she picked up weights and mixed her daily routine with exercises like Pilates and yoga to get more long, flexible and beautiful legs.
- Finishing moves
- Spinning heel kick
- Signature moves
- Cartwheel evasion
- Corner foot choke
- Hair-pull snapmare
- Big boot out of the corner to an oncoming opponent
- Side Kick
Stacy Keibler Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Chicken
- Favorite Movies – Grease (1978), There’s Something About Mary (1998)
- Favorite Color – Red, Yellow
- Favorite Place – Australia
- She was active in wrestling from 1999 to 2006.
- Keibler started taking dance classes when she was three. She learnt jazz, ballet, and tap dancing classes from Jean Kettell Studio of Dance, Dundalk, Maryland.
- She has also done cheerleading for Baltimore Ravens football team when she was 18 years old.
- She has also served as the Fitness Editor at Stuff magazine, for which she appeared on the cover for June 2005 and March 2006 editions.
- Stacy got invitations from Playboy magazine, two times, to pose for them nude. But, she turned down the offer both times.
- She has also made it to the Maxim’s hot 100 list in 2006 (at no. 5), in 2007 (at no. 70), in 2008 (at no. 89), in 2009 (at no. 77), in 2010 (at no. 82), and in 2011 (at no. 72).
- Her legs are believed to be 42 inches long.
- She was ranked no. 64 in FHM in 2008.
- In 2010, she won $10,000 to become a part of the Nitro Girls.
- She has recorded a song “Why Can’t We Just Dance?” for the WWE Originals album with the WEE music producer, Jim Johnston.
- In July 2006, she left WWE but had once appeared as a guest after that also.
- Visit her official website @ www.stacykeibler.com.
- You can follow her on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.