|Rachel Zoe Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 1, 1968|
Rachel Zoe is an American fashion designer, TV personality, businesswoman, and writer who has styled several A-list Hollywood stars during her prolific career in the fashion industry. She is widely regarded as a pioneer of the ‘boho-chic’ look, a fashion style that comprises oversized jewelry and loose-fitting dresses paired with a slim frame. She is also well recognized for starring in the reality documentary TV series The Rachel Zoe Project (2008-2013) and hosting the fashion-themed talk show Fashionably Late with Rachel Zoe (2015). She has published the books Style A to Zoe: The Art of Fashion, Beauty and Everything Glamour (2007) and Living in Style: Inspiration and Advice for Everyday Glamour (2014). In addition to launching several fashion and accessories collections such as the Luxe Rachel Zoe collection, she had also set up DreamDry, a salon in New York City.
Rachel Zoe Rosenzweig
New York City, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Rachel had graduated from Millburn High School in Millburn, New Jersey. She had then studied psychology and sociology at George Washington University, a private research university in Washington, D.C.
Fashion Designer, TV Personality, Businesswoman, Writer
- Father – Ron Rosenzweig
- Mother – Leslie Rosenzweig (née Spivack)
- Siblings – Pamela Glassman (née Rosenzweig) (Sister)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rachel has dated –
- Rodger Berman (1991-Present) – Rachel had started dating investment banker Rodger Berman in 1991 when they were both attending George Washington University. They eventually got married in 1998 and have 2 sons together named Skyler Morrison Berman (b. March 2011) and Kaius Jagger Berman (b. December 2013).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
- Slender frame
- Shoulder-length, wavy hair
- Radiant face
- Affable smile
Rachel Zoe Facts
- Rachel, after graduating from George Washington University, had returned to her home town of New York City to pursue a career in the fashion industry even though she did not have any formal training in the field. She later got her first break in the industry as a fashion editor.
- When she kickstarted her career as a fashion stylist, she had decided to drop ‘Rosenzweig’, her surname, from her birth name as she felt that it sounded too Jewish.
- In August 2009, she had launched a newsletter called The Zoe Report which covered news from the realms of fashion, beauty, and lifestyle. It had achieved a base of more than 750k subscribers within a couple of years of its launch.
- In 2015, she had started a service known as Box of Style through which users could order a set of fashion items in 2 modes – USD 100 for a single box or USD 350 for 4 boxes in a calendar year. The subscription would ensure doorstep delivery of mystery fashion accessories handpicked by Rachel including a ‘hero’ item in every box (valued at over USD 100) which would be revealed to the subscriber in advance, unlike other items in the box.
- In 2017, businesses run under the Rachel Zoe brand were recognized for their innovative family and maternity leave policies.
Featured Image by Rachel Zoe / Instagram