|Samantha Peszek Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||December 14, 1991|
Samantha Peszek is an American former artistic gymnast and sports broadcaster. As part of the United States women’s gymnastics team, she won a Gold medal at the 2007 Pan American Games, a Gold Medal at the 2007 World Artistic Gymnastics Championships, and a Silver medal at the 2008 Olympic Games. After her elite career, she represented the UCLA Bruins college team and won the balance beam titles at the 2011 and 2015 NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association) Women’s Gymnastics Championships. Samantha announced her retirement in April 2015 after which she worked regularly as a TV commentator and broadcaster. She has also hosted a sports podcast titled I Have Cool Friends.
Samantha Nicole Peszek
McCordsville, Vernon Township, Hancock County, Indiana, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Samantha graduated from the Cathedral High School in Indianapolis in 2010. She then graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles with a degree in communications studies.
Artistic Gymnast (Retired), Sports Broadcaster
- Father – Ed Peszek (Former Wrestler and Hockey Player)
- Mother – Luan Peszek (Sports Administrator, Former Gymnast)
- Siblings – Jessica Peszek (Younger Sister) (Gymnast)
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Samantha has dated –
- Adam Nourafchan (2014-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned physique
- Charming smile
- Radiant face
- Long, straight hair
Samantha Peszek Favorite Things
- Sportsperson – Peyton Manning
- American Football Team – Indianapolis Colts
- Gymnastics Apparatus – Balance Beam
- Hobbies – Boating, Shopping, Drawing, Watching Movies
- TV Series – Gossip Girl, 90210
- Food – Sushi
- School Subject – English
- TV Channel – MTV
Samantha Peszek Facts
- When Samantha won the balance beam title at the 2011 NCAA Women’s Gymnastics Championships, she became the 1st college gymnast in history to perform a standing backflip with a full twist on the beam.
- She was inducted into the ‘USA Gymnastics Hall of Fame’ in 2013.
- In February 2014, she recorded a perfect score of 10.0 at the ‘uneven bars’ event, during the UCLA vs Arizona State meet.
- At the 2015 NCAA Women’s Gymnastics Championships, she was the joint-champion at the all-around event (where scores are accumulated for vault, uneven bars, balance beam, and floor exercise).
- In 2017, she launched Beam Queen Bootcamp, a training camp that helps young gymnasts with skills pertaining to the balance beam.
Featured Image by Samantha Peszek / Instagram