|Jordan Fisher Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||April 24, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jordan Fisher is an American actor, voiceover artist, producer, theatre artist, singer, dancer, musician, and gamer. He has appeared in multiple shows and movies including The Secret Life of the American Teenager, To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You, Teen Beach 2, Teen Wolf, Dancing with the Stars, She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, Butterbean’s Cafe, Archibald’s Next Big Thing, Liv and Maddie, and Work It.
Jordan William Fisher
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
He divides his time between –
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- New Yor City, New York, United States
As a child, Jordan was homeschooled.
He did high school graduation from Harvest Christian Academy. Later, he got enrolled at Jacksonville State University in 2011.
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Producer, Theatre Artist, Singer, Dancer, Musician, Gamer
- Father – Rodney Fisher
- Mother – Pat Fisher
- Siblings – Trinity Fisher (Sister), Cory Fisher (Brother)
- Others – Patricia L. “Pat” Corbett (Grandmother), Rodney Dale Fisher (Step-Grandfather)
Jordan Fisher has been represented by Abrams Artists Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
Pop, Soul, R&B, Jazz, Hip Hop
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm (Approx)
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jordan Fisher has dated –
- Audrey Chase (2015) – Jordan Fisher was reportedly seeing model Audrey Chase in 2015. He confirmed his new relationship on Instagram by posting a picture of him kissing his girlfriend. However, some months later, their relationship had come to an end and he removed all her pictures from his social media accounts.
- Coley Lamb (2016) – Fisher started going out with actress Coley Lamb in the early months of 2016. After teasing about his new relationship for a bunch of weeks, he made his relationship with Coley official in March 2016 by posting a picture of them together at Disneyland. They broke up about 6 months after making their relationship public.
- Ellie Woods (2017-Present) – On Valentine’s Day eve, Jordan decided to debut his new relationship with his high school sweetheart Ellie Woods on social media by posting a picture of them together. Ellie also chose to wish Happy Valentine’s Day to her new beau in the comments for the picture. On May 29, 2019, the couple announced their engagement. They got married in November 2020 but they had actually planned to marry on July 25, 2020, which got delayed due to COVID-19. In December 2021, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Black)
He has Nigerian, Cambodian, English, Polynesian (Tahitian), Italian, Greek, and Scandinavian roots.
He appeared in a TV commercial for Domino’s Pizza along with Curt Armstrong in February 2020.
In 2017, he appeared in a Fanta commercial.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the TV series, The Secret Life of the American Teenager in 2012
- Having worked in successful TV movies such as Teen Beach Movie and Teen Beach 2
As a Singer
In 2016, Jordan released his debut extended play, Jordan Fisher, through Hollywood Records, Inc.
First TV Show
In 2009, Jordan guest appeared in the comedy series, The Hustler in the role of Mario.
Jordan Fisher Favorite Things
- Travel Destinations – London, Tokyo, Mount Kyoto, Nashville
- Movies – From Justin To Kelly (2003), Space Jam (1996)
- Animated Movie – Anastasia (1997)
- Cartoons – Doug, Recess, Pepper Ann, Ed, Edd and Eddy, The Powerpuff Girls, Family Guy, Naruto, Dexter’s Lab, Cow & Chicken, SpongeBob
- Game – Kingdom Hearts
- Color – Purple
- Shoes – Half suede and half leather high top Supra sneakers
- NBA Team – New York Knicks
- NFL Team – Alabama Crimson Tide
Jordan Fisher Facts
- When Jordan was born, his biological mother was just 16 years old. Plus, she also struggled with drug abuse. Therefore, Jordan and his two siblings were adopted by his grandparents, Rodney and Pat.
- Jordan got in a drama class in 5th grade as he wanted to hang out with his crush more. Slowly he fell in love with acting and other artistic disciplines.
- He provided vocals to the character of Matthew “Matt” Taylor in the interactive drama video game, Until Dawn, in 2015.
- He was offered a contract to work with Disney after a talent scout spotted him during an appearance at the Red Mountain Theatre Company in Birmingham.
- In 2017, he was nominated in the Best New Artist category during Radio Disney Music Awards.
- In 2020, he brought to life the character of John Ambrose, Lara Jean’s crush in 6th grade, in the teen romantic comedy film, To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You, co-starring alongside Lana Condor, Noah Centineo, Anna Cathcart, Janel Parrish, Ross Butler, Madeleine Arthur, Emilija Baranac, Trezzo Mahoro, and John Corbett. The film was released exclusively on Netflix and is based on Jenny Han’s 2015 novel P.S. I Still Love You.
- He was cast as Jake Taylor in the jukebox dance comedy film, Work It, in 2020.
- Jordan has starred as Aidan and served as the executive producer of the film Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between. It is the film adaptation of the book of the same name by Jennifer E. Smith.