|Lana Condor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||May 11, 1997|
|Boyfriend||Anthony De La Torre|
Lana Condor is an American actress and an amazing dancer who was born in Vietnam and adopted by an American couple when she was 5 months old. Lana is known for her role Jubilee who is a superhero in X-Men: Apocalypse fighting against Marvel Comics supervillain Apocalypse. Apart from her acting, she is a trained dancer and enjoys vaulting with horses. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 8 million followers on Instagram and over 500K followers on Twitter.
Tran Dong Lan
Lana Therese Condor
Cần Thơ, Vietnam
Santa Monica, California, United States
At the age of 11, Lana studied ballet at Joffrey Ballet School and Alvin Ailey/Professional Performing Arts School in New York.
She further pursued her ballet lessons at The Rock School for Dance Education in Philadelphia and also at Joffrey Ballet and then joined Los Angeles Ballet and attained a certification as a dancer.
Later, she started taking improvisational acting classes at The Groundlings before moving on to New York Film Academy. She then joined the Yale Summer Conservatory for Actors.
In 2014, she graduated as a theatre intellect from California State Summer School for the Arts. Following her success, she joined a Professional Performing Arts School in New York City.
In 2015, Lana completed her studies at the Notre Dame Academy in Los Angeles after which she was selected at Loyola Marymount University but postponed her joining.
- Others – Robert “Bob” Condor (Foster Father) (Journalist and Former Vice President of Yahoo! Sports), Mary Carol ‘née Haubold’ (Foster Mother), Arthur Robert (Adopted-Brother)
She is represented by ICM Partners.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
47 kg or 104 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lana has dated –
- Anthony De La Torre (2015-Present) – Actors Anthony De La Torre and Lana met in 2015 and have been in love since the day they met. In an interview in 2018, Lana mentioned that they used to exchange love letters quite often after they started dating.
- Noah Centineo (2018) – Actors Noah Centineo and Lana were rumored to be dating in 2018 when they met at the hot yoga classes off-screen. Their relationship went to an on-screen romantic couple on Netflix’s To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Vietnamese ancestry.
- Big Eyes
- Short Stature
- Large Breasts
She went to a Catholic school, growing up. But, as an adult, her religious beliefs are not clear.
Best Known For
- Appearing in the superhero role as Jubilee/Jubilation Lee in X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)
- Getting cast as Lara Jean Song Covey alongside actor Noah Centineo in the romantic Netflix film To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (2018)
Lana made her debut theatrical film appearance as Jubilee-Jubilation Lee in X-Men: Apocalypse in 2016.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as herself in Dish Nation in 2016.
Lana does exercises such as dance and hot yoga which helps keep her mind, body, and soul in sync. She also maintains a healthy diet as she believes that what one eats shows on the outside.
Lana Condor Favorite Things
- Film Scenes – Lara Jean and Noah Kiss
Source – Just Jared Jr
Lana Condor Facts
- Lana was adopted by an American couple named Robert Condor and Mary Carol on October 6, 1997, when she was just 5 months old.
- On December 21, 1997, an article about Lana and her brother Arthur’s adoption process was published in the Chicago Tribune by her foster father who worked as a journalist.
- She spent most of her early childhood in Chicago.
- At the age of 7, she moved to Whidbey Island, Washington with her family where she took her first dance class.
- Lana is a certified dancer as well as a competitive horseback performer.
- After becoming an actress, if Lana had to study now, she would go for a subject other than acting such as psychology or journalism.
- In April 2016, Lana played the role as Li who was cast as the potential girlfriend of an MIT police officer in the film Patriots Day which was based on the Boston Marathon bombing.
- In August 2017, in an effort to help the girls of Cần Thơ, Vietnam, Lana collaborated with the Asia Foundation to start a scholarship program to pay schooling fees for 4 years which included fees for their books, uniform, food, and a bicycle.
- In 2018, Lana was featured on the cover of LA Times newspaper (on their Sunday edition) alongside co-stars Noah Centineo and Shannon Purser.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Lana Condor / Instagram