|Jamie Hayter Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 23, 1995|
Jamie Hayter is a professional English wrestler who is best known for her contribution to England’s independent circuit wrestling promotion Pro-Wrestling: EVE and RevPro and Japan’s World Wonder Ring Stardom.
Southampton, Hampshire, England, United Kingdom
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She dyes her hair in a combination of black and orange.
- Almond eyes
- She dyes the right side of her hair black and the left side orange.
Jamie Hayter Facts
- She was raised in England.
- Jamie started her career as a professional wrestler in 2015. Later, in 2017, she made an appearance in the Pro Wrestling Chaos company for a shot at the Maiden of Chaos Champion title. However, in spite of her making it into the finals, Jamie lost to Irish professional wrestler Martina.
- She won her first big title on October 4, 2018, which was the WWW Women’s Championship. She won against professional wrestler Ayesha Raymond.
- As of July 2020, Jamie won the former RevPro British Women’s Champion title at the Pro-Wrestling: EVE and RevPro. Other than that, she also held the title for Goddess of Stardom Champion at Stardom.
- Her signature moves are Curb Stomp, Falcon Arrow Backbreaker, and Running Knee.
- She made a special appearance for WWE in an episode of NXT UK in April 2019. However, she lost to Scottish professional wrestler Piper Niven.
Featured Image By Jamie Hayter / Instagram