|Trezzo Mahoro Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 18, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Trezzo Mahoro is an African actor who has starred in a number of notable films and shows, however, his best-known appearances are as Lucas on To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (2018), Mohamad in Van Helsing (2012-2018), and as a Crewman on The X Files (2016). Over time, he has won the hearts of thousands of fans and in turn, his fan following on social media has risen to more than 150k on Instagram.
Oliver Mahoro Smith
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Trezzo studied at Templeton Secondary School in Vancouver.
- Siblings – He has a younger sibling.
Trezzo is represented by Argent Talent Management.
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- He braids his long hair in the center and sports an undercut.
- Wears a thick gold chain
Trezzo Mahoro Facts
- He was in his last year of high school when he started to take an interest in acting.
- Trezzo does enjoy a beer every now and then.
- In 2014, Trezzo was featured in the music video for Nickelback’s track Edge of a Revolution.
- He started his Twitter account in September 2014.
- During the reboot of The X-Files in 2016, Mahoro was credited as a stunt double on the hit show.
- Since he started his career in 2015, he has worked with many notable stars like Lana Condor, Noah Centineo, Kelly Overton, Jonathan Scarfe, Mel Gibson, Vince Vaughn, Michael Jai White, Gillian Anderson, and David Duchovny.
- Trezzo took up the role of a black gay character Lucas on To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before in 2018.
- He considers himself to be a very energetic kind of person.
- Trezzo had always wanted to act in a show or film that involved a supernatural scenario and script.
- He has a gold chain with the initials “MAHORO.”
- Trezzo was spotted by an agent named Tea Buechner while he was performing at a high school production.
- Mahoro is very close to his mother who is a single parent to him and his younger sibling.
Featured Image By Trezzo Mahoro / Instagram