|Carey Hart Quick Info
|5 ft 11 in
|Date of Birth
|July 17, 1975
Carey Hart is an American motorcycle racer, current off-road truck racer, and former professional freestyle motocross competitor who is best known for being the owner of Hart & Huntington Tattoo & Clothing Company and for being the first motorcyclist to complete a backflip on a 250cc motorcycle. Carey won the Riders Above Dirt R.A.D. “Lifetime Achievement Award” in 2011. He has also appeared in numerous films and TV shows such as XXX, Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle, MTV Cribs, Surreal Life, Life of Ryan, Chelsea Lately, Rove Live, and many more. He has been featured in the music videos of several songs such as Kid Rock’s Bawitdaba and Pink’s Just Like A Pill.
Carey Jason Phillip Hart
Vegas, Mr. P!nk, Hart
Seal Beach, California, U.S.
Carlsbad, California, U.S.
Retired Motorcycle racer, Retired Freestyle Motocross Athlete, Off-road racer, Businessman
- Father – Tom Hart (Owner of a construction company)
- Mother – Terri Lynn (Martin)
- Siblings – Anthony Hart (Younger Brother), Tony Hart (Younger Brother) (Died in August 2008)
Kenny Watson was the manager for Carey Hart’s Supercross Team Hart & Huntington Moto Team.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
75 kg or 165 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Carey Hart has dated –
- Alecia Beth Moore aka P!nk – (2001-Present) – Famous American singer Pink met Carey at the 2001 X Games held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and they soon began dating. Four years after their romance blossomed, Pink proposed to Carey in Mammoth Lakes California in 2005 at the Pro 250 class finals while she was assisting him. 6 months later, the couple got hitched in Costa Rica at Four Seasons resort on January 7, 2006. The two have had their shares of ups and downs and have called it quit twice in the past. Pink and Carey first broke up only two years after they began dating in 2003. Reasons for their split remain unknown till date, however in an interview, Pink went on to reveal that it lasted for only about a year. Their second break up happened in February 2008, two years post they were married. Pink revealed that their hectic work schedules were one of the main reasons for the rift. In March 2009, the power couple was back together and admitted going to a marriage counselor to resolve their impending issues and to work on their marriage. They also revealed that neither one of them had signed the divorce papers. The couple has two children together, daughter Willow Sage (b. June 2, 2011) and son Jameson Moon (b. December 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
He has Irish, Italian, Polish, English, and Swedish ancestry.
He is often seen wearing hats.
Carey Hart has endorsed various brands such as
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Mountain Dew
- Paper Magazine
- Teen People
- ESPN The Magazine
- Rolling Stone
Best Known For
- Being the better half of famous American singer and songwriter, P!ink and appearing in several of her music videos.
- Performing a backflip on a 250cc motorcycle and becoming the first one to do so in a competition.
- His clothing and tattoo company named Hart & Huntington Tattoo & Clothing Company.
Carey made his theatrical film debut as himself in the movie Crusty Demons of Dirt 2 which was released in the year 1996.
First TV Show
Carey made his television show debut as himself in the first episode of the second season on the show Ripley’s Believe It or Not! in 2001.
Carey Hart Facts
- Two years before he decided on turning pro, he suffered major injuries after meeting with an accident on track with a tractor.
- His parents went through a divorce when Hart was still young, and hence, he was primarily raised by his father.
- He has his tattoo studio and clothing line in partnership with John Huntington in Las Vegas called the Hart & Huntington Tattoo Company which opened in 2004.
- He launched his own Short Course Truck Team in partnership with Premiere Motorsports Group in 2009 called the Hart and Huntington Off-Road team.
- Hart was gifted his first motorcycle by his father when he was only 4 years old. His father wanted it to be a father-son hobby they could pursue.
- He started riding as a professional and competed in competitions from the age of 6.
- Following the death of his brother Tony, his family founded XTRM Hart Foundation to shed light on motocross safety and subsequently raised funds for the purchase of air fences used during races.
- He is the first rider to perform the superman and invert superman seat grab trick on a BMX. The latter stunt was termed as the “Hart Attack.”
- He has a full upper body tattoo which took over 300 hours to make.
- In 2000, he played bass for the band Pennywise in the Australian Warped Tour.
- In 2022, Carey underwent surgery to correct compressed bones in his spine, which were caused due to his high-adrenaline career in the past.
Featured Image by Greg Hernandez / Flickr / CC BY-2.0