|Zion Kuwonu Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 29, 1999|
Zion Kuwonu is a Canadian singer, social media personality, and Instagram star who is best known as one of the 5 members of the boy band PrettyMuch, alongside Brandon Arreaga, Edwin Honoret, Austin Porter, and Nick Mara. The band’s discography consists of extended plays and tracks like PrettyMuch So Far…, Smackables, Summer On You, Would You Mind, Teacher, No More (ft. French Montana), 10,000 Hours, Jello, Blind, Open Arms, Healthy, Hello, On My Way, Solita (ft. Rich the Kid), Real Friends, Gone 2 Long, Phases, Eyes Off You, Rock Witchu, Lying (ft. Lil Tjay), Stars, Lonely, Trust, and I Don’t Wanna Leave (ft. Jeremih).
Caleb Zion Kuwonu
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
He divides his time between Los Angeles and Ottawa.
Singer and Instagram star
- Mother – Mandy Kuwonu
- Siblings – Kékéli Reine Kuwonu (Older Sister), Elom Kuwonu (Younger Brother) (Rapper)
His music band PrettyMuch has been signed up with Simon Cowell’s label Syco.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
84 kg or 185 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Caucasian and Black)
Zion has West African ancestry on his dad’s side while he is of Scottish and Irish descent on his mom’s side.
His natural hair color is ‘Dark Brown’.
However, he is fond of dyeing his locks in a blonde hue.
- Blonde dyed curly locks
- Prominent chin
Best Known For
Being one of the five members of the boy band PrettyMuch, which has been put together by music mogul Simon Cowell. With PrettyMuch, Simon intends to repeat the success of his other boy band One Direction.
As a Singer
PrettyMuch released their debut single, Would you Mind in July 2017.
Zion has a pretty active lifestyle, which has helped him attain a toned and shredded physique. Hours spent in dance practice sessions give him the perfect cardio workout. He is a parkour enthusiast and parkour is one of the most intense outdoor activities, which works almost every muscle in the body. Also, he likes to hit the gym regularly. Plus, he follows a healthy diet to keep himself in great shape.
Zion Kuwonu Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Skateboarding
- Food – Cereal
Source – Just Jared Jr.
Zion Kuwonu Facts
- He is the only member of the PrettyMuch, who is not an American citizen.
- While growing up, he played a lot of ice hockey.
- In his free time, he likes to go out boating. Also, he loves being on the water.
- Long before Simon Cowell spotted his potential, he was embarrassed about his singing skills and rarely performed in front of others. Not that he felt he sang badly, but because he didn’t like being a guy who could sing.
- He got confident about singing in public after two rappers asked him to sing and send his video. Apparently, a lot of girls were impressed and he realized that having a good voice was a good thing.
- He started showing off his singing, dancing, and acrobatic skills on Instagram in December 2014.
- He reckons he was a pretty funny kid while growing up.