|Brandon Arreaga Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 14, 1999|
Brandon Arreaga is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, and producer best known as a member of the American-Canadian pop and R&B boy band PrettyMuch, alongside Edwin Honoret, Austin Porter, Nick Mara, and Zion Kuwonu. The group was formed by Simon Cowell in 2016 and it has released many extended plays and tracks such as Would You Mind, Solita (ft. Rich the Kid), PrettyMuch So Far…, Teacher, Open Arms, PrettyMuch an EP, Phases – EP, Smackables, Hello, No More (ft. French Montana), On My Way, Summer On You, Healthy, Jello, Blind, Eyes Off You, Stars, Gone 2 Long, Real Friends, Lonely, I Don’t Wanna Leave, Trust, Up to You (with NCT Dream), Lying (ft. Lil Tjay), Rock Witchu, and Me Necesita (with CNCO).
Brandon Michael Lee Arreaga
Dallas, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Brandon Arreaga was homeschooled until sixth grade. Later, he got enrolled in a public school.
He has taken a course from Actors, Models & Talent for Christ (AMTC) to hone his stage and performing skills.
Singer, songwriter, dancer, and producer
- Mother – Gina Arreaga
- Siblings – Halie (Older Sister)
Brandon’s music band PrettyMuch has been signed up with Simon Cowell’s label Syco.
Vocals, piano, guitar
Syco Records, Columbia Records, Sire Records
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
65 kg 143.5 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brandon Arreaga has dated –
- Charlotte Dean (2017-2018) – Brandon has dated actor Charlotte Dean for a couple of months in the past.
- Maggie Lindemann (2019-2022) – In early 2019, Brandon started getting linked with singer Maggie Lindemann. The news of them dating started doing the rounds on social media a lot among the fans. Finally, on July 21, 2019, Brandon made the relationship official by wishing Maggie a very ‘Happy Birthday’ on his Instagram. However, sadly in April 2022, the couple separated which was revealed by Maggie in August 2022 on Zach Sang Show.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Mexican ancestry.
- Often wears glasses
- Boyish good looks
Brandon has appeared in a number of TV commercials for national as well as local brands such as Nerf Super Soaker.
He is a devout Christian and has revealed that praying daily helps him remain grounded.
He also believes that all his talents come from God.
Best Known For
- Being signed up by music mogul Simon Cowell to his boy band PrettyMuch. Simon intended to replicate the success of his former band protégée One Direction with his new teenage band.
- Having worked with popular music artists such as Will.I.Am, Jordin Sparks, and Avril Lavigne
As a Singer
His music band PrettyMuch released their debut single, Would you Mind in July 2017.
First TV Show
Brandon made his first appearance on a TV show with a singing reality TV competition, Majors & Minors.
Brandon Arreaga Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi
- Board Game – Monopoly
- Candy – Redvines
Source – Just Jared Jr.
Brandon Arreaga Facts
- He started playing the piano and guitar at a very young age.
- By the age of 12, he had built his own music studio. He used to charge local singers for the use of his studio for recording and practicing purposes.
- If he hadn’t started working in the music industry, he would have loved to play football.
- He is close to legally blind and that is why he always wears eyesight corrective glasses.
- He is allergic to sunscreen.
- While growing up, he used to have an imaginary friend, whom he used to call Chilé.
- In his free time, he loves to ride roller coasters.
- At the time of casting for Majors & Minors, his manager was really hesitant about getting him in the show as it wasn’t something he wanted for his client. However, the show proved to be a breakthrough of sorts for Brandon.
- Before he got into acting, he was very much into sports and played baseball, football, and soccer for about 3 years.
- He was the founding member of the dance group, Tru Crew. And, he chose to form this group over continuing to play football.
- He is the youngest member of the boy band PrettyMuch.