|Keith Allan Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||July 1, 1969|
|Hair Color||Salt and Pepper|
Keith Allan is an American actor, screenwriter, voice artist, director, and producer who is best known for playing the role of Murphy in the Syfy horror series Z Nation. In addition to that, he has also been cast in a number of other projects which include the likes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Meat Loaf: To Hell and Back, Will & Grace, Charmed, Star Trek: Enterprise, Comedy Central Thanxgiveaway: Home Fires, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Three Sisters, The Truth About Beef Jerky, Dragnet, What I Like About You, Jack Woody, Scrubs, Close to Home, The Perfect Sleep, Turbo Dates, Wizards of Waverly Place, Big Time Rush, Victorious, Mad Men, Air Collision, Rise of the Zombies, Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23, The Neighbors, Welcome to the Family, Social Nightmare, Zombie Night, The Shoot, The Good Doctor, Stumptown, and ARK, the Adventures of Animal Rescue Kids.
Sacramento, California, United States
Keith Allan attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts (AADA), a private drama school in the United States.
Actor, Screenwriter, Voice Artist, Director, Producer
Keith Allan has been signed with Rectangle Entertainment, Inc., Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
Sports a beard
Keith Allan Facts
- In November 2000, he was cast as Skinny Mental Patient in an episode titled Listening to Fear of the supernatural horror teen-drama television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The show stars Sarah Michelle Gellar, Nicholas Brendon, Alyson Hannigan, Charisma Carpenter, Anthony Stewart Head, David Boreanaz, Seth Green, James Marsters, Marc Blucas, Emma Caulfield, Michelle Trachtenberg, and Amber Benson.
- Keith Allan co-wrote the 2012 zombie horror film Rise of the Zombies (also known as Dead Walking) as well as played the character named Tash. It stars Mariel Hemingway, LeVar Burton, and Danny Trejo.
- He played Looter in the 2013 zombie horror film Zombie Night, starring Anthony Michael Hall, Daryl Hannah, Jennifer Taylor, Alan Ruck, and Shirley Jones.
- From 2014 to 2018, he appeared as Alvin Bernard Murphy (a resentful and frail former convict who becomes the only known survivor of zombie bites after being part of a scientific experiment) in the post-apocalyptic comedy horror drama television show Z Nation. Keith Allan’s co-stars for the project included Kellita Smith, DJ Qualls, Michael Welch, Anastasia Baranova, Russell Hodgkinson, Pisay Pao, Nat Zang, Tom Everett Scott, Harold Perrineau, Matt Cedeño, Emilio Rivera, Joseph Gatt, Sydney Viengluang, Ramona Young, Natalie Jongjaroenlarp, Holden Goyette, Gracie Gillam, Henry Rollins, Tara Holt, Katy O’Brian, Mario Van Peebles, Lydia Hearst, and Chris Drohan.
- He was seen as Quinn’s father in an episode of the medical drama television series The Good Doctor in 2017.
- Keith Allan brought to life the character of Tim Scott in an episode titled The Past and the Furious of the crime drama television series Stumptown in January 2020. Based on the comic book series of the same name, the show stars Cobie Smulders, Jake Johnson, Tantoo Cardinal, Cole Sibus, Adrian Martinez, Camryn Manheim, and Michael Ealy.
- As a writer, Allan has contributed to various projects such as Billy and Sally Go Bionic, Rise of the Zombies, 11/11/11, Social Nightmare, Ragin Cajun Redneck Gators, and Zombie Night.
Featured Image by Keith Allan / Instagram