|Alan Ruck Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 1, 1956|
Alan Ruck is an American actor, stage artist, and voice actor who has been cast in a variety of films such as Star Trek Generations, Walking to the Waterline, Bad Boys, Twister, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Class, Cheaper by the Dozen, Three for the Road, Speed, Three Fugitives, Bloodhounds of Broadway, Everything Put Together, Born to Be Wild, Kickin’ It Old Skool, Ghost Town, Sierra Burgess Is a Loser, The Happening, Star Trek: Of Gods and Men, Extraordinary Measures, Don’t You Forget About Me, Shanghai Calling, Carnage Park, War Machine, Captive State, Freaky, Zombie Night, First Steps, Shooter, and Five. Moreover, Alan Ruck’s television roles include playing Stewart Bondek in the ABC sitcom Spin City, Charlie Davis in the ABC sitcom Going Places, Dr. Marshall Jones in The WB sitcom Muscle, Reporter Steve Jacobson in the drama series The Bronx Is Burning, Dean Bowman in the comedy-drama series Greek, Charlie Morse in the NBC mystery serial drama series Persons Unknown, Henry Rance in the Fox supernatural horror series The Exorcist, and Connor Roy in the HBO satirical black comedy-drama series Succession.
Alan Douglas Ruck
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Alan Ruck studied at Parma Senior High School in Parma, Ohio. Then, he attended the University of Illinois and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in drama in 1979.
Actor, Voice Actor, Stage Artist
- Father – He worked for a pharmaceutical company.
- Mother – She was a schoolteacher.
- Others – Harry Vernet Ruck (Paternal Grandfather), Jessie Becker Douglas (Paterna Grandmother), Aaron Hasford Hayes (Maternal Grandfather), Alice Marie Connors (Maternal Grandmother)
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth has been $12 Million.
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alan Ruck has dated –
- Claudia Stefany (1984-2005) – He got married to Claudia Stefany in the year 1984 and they have 2 children – a son named Sam Ruck and a daughter named Emma Ruck. The couple divorced in 2005.
- Mireille Enos (2005-Present) – Alan Ruck started going out with actor Mireille Enos in 2005 and they married on January 4, 2008. The duo had met in 2005 while co-starring in the Broadway revival of Absurd Person Singular. They parent 2 children – daughter Vesper Vivianne (b. September 23, 2010) and son Larkin Zouey (b. July 23, 2014).
Race / Ethnicity
Alan Ruck is of German, Irish, Scottish, and English descent.
Salt and Pepper
Alan Ruck has been cast in TV commercials for –
- Cuyahoga Community College (Cleveland, Ohio, United States) (2003)
- Domino’s (2017)
- LIftMaster (2020)
Alan Ruck Facts
- He made his first theatrical film appearance as Carl Brennan in the 1983 coming-of-age crime drama film Bad Boys, starring Sean Penn, Reni Santoni, Jim Moody, and Esai Morales.
- Alan Ruck was considered for the role of Chet Donnelly in the 1985 science fantasy buddy comedy film Weird Science but the part finally went to Bill Paxton.
- Alan co-starred as Cameron Frye (Ferris’s best friend) in the 1986 teen comedy film Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. It became the 10th highest-grossing film of 1986 in the United States.
- From 1996 to 2002, he brought to life the character of Stewart Bondek in the television sitcom Spin City. His co-stars for the project included Michael J. Fox, Carla Gugino, Connie Britton, Jennifer Esposito, Heather Locklear, Charlie Sheen, Lana Parrilla, and others.
- Alan Ruck provided vocals to the character of Herb in the animated fantasy children’s television series Sofia the First in 2015.
- In 2018, he started playing Connor Roy (the only child from Logan Roy’s first marriage) in the satirical black comedy-drama television series Succession.
Featured Image by Greg2600 / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0