|Carla Gugino Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 29, 1971|
Carla Gugino is an American actor, voice actor, and producer who has been cast in films like American Gangster, Troop Beverly Hills, This Boy’s Life, Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Francisco, Miami Rhapsody, Wedding Bell Blues, The War at Home, Lovelife, Jaded, Snake Eyes, Judas Kiss, The Center of the World, Spy Kids, Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams, The Singing Detective, Night at the Museum, Sin City, Rise: Blood Hunter, The Unborn, Race to Witch Mountain, Women in Trouble, Girl Walks into a Bar, Sucker Punch, New Year’s Eve, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Match, The Space Between Us, Gerald’s Game, Zack Snyder’s Justice League, Elizabeth Harvest, and Gunpowder Milkshake. In addition to that, her television roles include playing Sydney St. James in the prime-time soap opera Falcon Crest, Ashley Schaeffer in the ABC sitcom Spin City, Dr. Gina Simon in the medical drama series Chicago Hope, Karen Sisco in the crime drama series Karen Sisco, Dr. Molly Anne Caffrey in the science fiction drama series Threshold, Amanda Daniels in the comedy-drama series Entourage, Abby Rhodes in the comedy-drama series Californication, Kate Hewson in the mystery science fiction series Wayward Pines, Olivia Crain in the supernatural horror drama series The Haunting of Hill House, and The Storyteller in the gothic romantic drama miniseries The Haunting of Bly Manor.
Carla N. Gugino
Sarasota, Florida, United States
Carla completed her schooling in Paradise, California where she moved with her mother at the age of 5.
Actor, Voice Actor, Producer
- Father – Carl Gugino (Orthodontist)
- Mother – Susan
- Siblings – Carl Gugino Jr. (Half-Brother)
- Others – Carol Merrill (Aunt) (Television Game Show Model), Hillary Safire (Actor), Anthony S. Gugino (Paternal Grandfather), Emojane/Emojean/Emogena/Emmegine Ursitti (Paternal Grandmother)
Carla Gugino has been signed with –
- Untitled Entertainment
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Her net worth has been $14 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
135 pounds or 61 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Carla Gugino has dated –
- Sebastian Gutierrez (2005-Present) – Carla and Venezuelan director, writer, and producer Sebastian Gutierrez first met each other on the sets of the romantic comedy film Wedding Bells Blues (1996) for the first time. They commenced dating each other in 2005. Sebastian has directed Carla in ten other films and series. On their marriage plan, Carla stated in 2009 that they have no plans for marriage right now and the most important thing for them is to be together.
Race / Ethnicity
Carla has Italian ancestry through her father and is of English-Irish descent through her mother.
35.5-25-35 in or 90-63.5-89 cm
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
She has appeared in a television commercial for L’Oreal hair coloring (1999).
This is what Carla says about her religious beliefs –
“I am not a particularly religious person, but I do really believe strongly that we all need to believe in something and that’s very personal to each of us”.
Best Known For
She is best notable for playing Ingrid Cortez in the American / Mexican family action film series Spy Kids (1988, 2002, and 2003), Lucille in the American crime thriller anthology Sin City (2005), Rebecca Hutman in the American fantasy adventure comedy film Night at the Museum (2006), and a psychiatrist Dr. Vera Gorski in American action-fantasy film Sucker Punch (2011).
Some of her best-known roles on television include the title character in the American crime drama series Karen Sisco (2003-2004), Dr. Molly Caffrey in the science fiction drama series Threshold on CBS, (2005-2006), and Amanda Daniels in the American comedy-drama series Entourage (season 3, 5 and 7).
Carla made her big-screen debut with the American adventure comedy film Troop Beverly Hills in 1989. She appeared for her role as Chica Barnfell, a stern girl who’s left alone by her jet-setting parents.
First TV Show
In 1988, Carla debuted her television career with the American sitcom Who’s The Boss? She appeared in the season 4 episode “Prom Night II” as Jane.
Carla Gugino is one of the few celebrities, who have fabulous flaunting curves. She counts a few of the points like exercise, eating right and adequate sleep in her fitness regime, which are accountable for her fit body. Carla also goes for yoga, hiking, and swimming. According to her, she will never suggest anyone starve or eat less. Rather, Carla believes in having healthy stuff and eating everything in moderation.
Carla Gugino Facts
- Carla Gugino was a valedictory speaker in her high school.
- She went through a kidney operation at the mere age of 4.
- Carla turned down the role in the action-comedy film The Pacifier (2005) as Vin Diesel’s love interest as she was more interested to work in the crime thriller Sin City (2005).
- Carla was featured in a Bon Jovi music video “Always” (1994) alongside Jack Noseworthy and Keri Russell.
- After her parents split when she was two, Carla spent her childhood in California, Big Sur, and Sarasota.
- Carla used to do modeling as a teenager and took up acting at the suggestion of her aunt, Carol Merrill.
- Carla has a little butterfly tattoo on her left ankle.
- In 2002, Carla was ranked at no. 38 on the list of Maxim magazine’s 100 sexiest women.
- Carla made her Broadway debut in 2004 in the play After the Fall by “Arthur Miller,” playing the character of Maggie.
- She starred in Goodman theater production’s (Chicago), Eugene O’Neill play Desire Under the Elms, where she played the character of Abby.