Keri Lynn Russell
Fountain Valley, California, U.S.
Keri briefly went to Cypress Creek High School in Orlando, Florida. She finally attended Highlands Ranch High School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado.
- Father – David Russell (Nissan Motors executive)
- Mother – Stephanie (née Stephens) (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Todd Russell (Older Brother), Julie Russell (Younger Sister)
She is signed to William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Keri Russell dated –
- Tony Lucca (1991-1999) – Keri was romantically linked to singer Tony Lucca from 1991 to 1999. The couple dated ON and OFF for so many years. They met for the first time on the set of TV series “Mickey Mouse Club.”
- Joseph Lawrence (1994) – Keri, then dated actor Joseph Lawrence in 1994 for couple of months. They started dating in August 1994 and called it quits in December 1994.
- Scott Speedman (1999-2001) – Russell, then met Canadian actor Scott Speedman in 1999 on the set of “Felicity.” They dated for two years until 2001.
- Shane Deary (2005-2013) – Keri met carpenter Shane Deary through a mutual friend in 2005. She got engaged with him in 2006 and tied knot on February 14, 2007, in New York. They have two children together – son River Russell Deary (born – June 9, 2007), and daughter Willa Lou Deary (born – December 27, 2011). The couple separated in early summer of 2013 after 6 years of happy married life.
- Matthew Rhys (2013-Present) – Since December 2013, she is dating Welsh actor Matthew Rhys.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, and little bit of German, Dutch, German-Swiss, Manx (Isle of Man), Northern Irish, and Danish ancestry.
33-25-34 in or 84-63.5-87 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
In 1994, she appeared in J.C. Penney TV commercial and later appeared in the print ad of CoverGirl cosmetics.
Keri’s religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Portraying Felicity Porter in the The WB’s drama series Felicity from 1998 to 2002. She appeared in a total of 84 episodes. Keri also won 2 awards (Teen Choice Award and Golden Globe Award) for her performance in the show.
She debuted with 1992 science-fiction family film Honey, I Blew Up the Kid for her role as Mandy Park.
First TV Show
From 1991 to 1993, she appeared in variety television show Mickey Mouse Club as herself.
She has good genes and does not gain weight even if she eats little bit extra. Though, she does not diet, but she does exercises. She feels better after a workout session. There’s no specific exercise, which she does. The actress enjoys doing walking, Pilates, running, or hiking, etc; whatever makes her feel good.
Her other fitness activities are dancing, and riding her bike in the vicinity and to the places nearby like farmer’s market, friends’ house and likewise. Read her complete workout routine and diet plan.
Keri Russell Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Cleanser by Eve Lom, Astara moisturizer, Shiseido eye cream
Source – NYTimes
Keri Russell Facts
- Due to her father’s job, she had to relocate to several places and so traveled to Texas (Coppell), Arizona (Mesa), and Colorado (Highlands Ranch).
- She got to work in the variety show Mickey Mouse Club due to her exceptional dancing skills at that time.
- She started working and appearing on the television at the age of 15.
- She used to get $30,000 per episode for her role in Felicity.
- She did a deodorant commercial in the starting of her career, which did not air.
- She was featured in Bon Jovi’s music video “Always.”
- Keri played the role of a pregnant woman in Waitress (2007) and soon after that, on June 9, 2007, she gave birth to her child in real life.