|Keri Russell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 23, 1976|
Keri Russell is an American actor, voice actor, dancer, and producer who is known for her television roles like playing Felicity Porter in The WB drama series Felicity, Chloe Walker in the NBC primetime teen drama/soap opera Malibu Shores, Emmy Kadubic in the comedy series Running Wilde, Elizabeth Jennings in the FX period spy drama series The Americans, and Phoebe Walker in the CBS sitcom Daddy’s Girls. For her performance in Felicity, she bagged the Golden Globe Award for “Best Performance by an Actress in a TV Series – Drama” and a Teen Choice Award for “TV – Breakout Performance” in 1999. Moreover, she has also been cast in various films such as Mission: Impossible III, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, August Rush, We Were Soldiers, Free State of Jones, The Upside of Anger, The Girl in the Park, Bedtime Stories, The Magic of Ordinary Days, Extraordinary Measures, Goats, Austenland, Dark Skies, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, Antlers, When Innocence Is Lost, and CinderElmo.
Keri Lynn Russell
Fountain Valley, California, United States
Keri briefly went to Cypress Creek High School in Orlando, Florida. She finally attended Highlands Ranch High School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado.
Actor, Voice Actor, Producer, Dancer
- Father – David Russell (Nissan Motors executive)
- Mother – Stephanie (née Stephens) (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Todd Russell (Older Brother), Julie Russell (Younger Sister)
- Others – Harold Edward Russell (Paternal Grandfather), Jewell Laverne Thompson (Paternal Grandmother), Kermit Sylvester Stephens (Maternal Grandfather), Emma Inez Fish (Maternal Grandmother)
She has been signed to –
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- The Burstein Company, Talent Agency, Pacific Palisades, California, United States
Her net worth has been $12 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Keri Russell has dated –
- Tony Lucca (1991-1999) – Keri was romantically linked to singer Tony Lucca from 1991 to 1999. The couple dated ON and OFF for so many years. They met for the first time on the set of the TV series “Mickey Mouse Club.”
- Joseph Lawrence (1994) – Keri, then dated actor Joseph Lawrence in 1994 for a couple of months. They started dating in August 1994 and called it quits in December 1994.
- Scott Speedman (1999-2001) – Russell, then met Canadian actor Scott Speedman in 1999 on the set of “Felicity.” They dated for two years until 2001.
- Shane Deary (2005-2013) – Keri met carpenter Shane Deary through a mutual friend in 2005. She got engaged to him in 2006 and tied the knot on February 14, 2007, in New York. They have two children together – son River Russell Deary (b. June 9, 2007), and daughter Willa Lou Deary (b. December 27, 2011). The couple separated in the early summer of 2013 after 6 years of happy married life.
- Matthew Rhys (2013-Present) – Since December 2013, she is dating Welsh actor Matthew Rhys. In May 2016, she gave birth to their son named Sam.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, and a little bit of German, Dutch, German-Swiss, Manx (Isle of Man), Northern Irish, and Danish ancestry.
33-25-34 in or 84-63.5-87 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
6 (US) or 3.5 (UK) or 36.5 (EU)
In 1994, she appeared in the J.C. Penney TV commercial and later appeared in the print ad of CoverGirl cosmetics.
Best Known For
Portraying Felicity Porter in The WB’s drama series Felicity from 1998 to 2002. She appeared in a total of 84 episodes. Keri also won 2 awards (Teen Choice Award and Golden Globe Award) for her performance in the show.
She debuted with the 1992 science-fiction family film Honey, I Blew Up the Kid for her role as Mandy Park.
First TV Show
From 1991 to 1993, she appeared in a variety television show Mickey Mouse Club as herself.
She has good genes and does not gain weight even if she eats a little bit extra. Though she does not diet, she does exercise. She feels better after a workout session. There’s no specific exercise, that she does. Keri Russell enjoys walking, Pilates, running, hiking, etc; whatever makes her feel good.
Her other fitness activities are dancing, and riding her bike in the vicinity and to the places nearby like the farmer’s markets, friends’ houses, and likewise. Read her complete workout routine and diet plan.
Keri Russell Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Cleanser by Eve Lom, Astara moisturizer, Shiseido eye cream
Source – NYTimes.com
Keri Russell Facts
- Due to her father’s job, she had to relocate to several places and so traveled to Texas (Coppell), Arizona (Mesa), and Colorado (Highlands Ranch).
- She got to work in the variety show Mickey Mouse Club due to her exceptional dancing skills at that time.
- She started working and appearing on television at the age of 15.
- She used to get $30,000 per episode for her role in Felicity.
- She did a deodorant commercial at the start of her career, which did not air.
- She was featured in Bon Jovi’s music video “Always.”
- Keri played the role of a pregnant woman in Waitress (2007) and soon after that, on June 9, 2007, she gave birth to her child in real life.
- From 2013 to 2018, she co-starred as the female lead named Elizabeth Jennings in the period spy drama television series The Americans. This role got her nominated for several accolades and she bagged the 2015 Satellite Award for “Best Actress – Television Series Drama” and the 2018 Television Critics Association Award in the “Individual Achievement in Drama” category.
Dear Keri Russell festa della donna Una rosa pe Lei
She is incredible