|David Rodriguez Quick Info
|5 ft 11 in
|Date of Birth
|May 4, 1989
David Rodriguez is an American reality star, stuntman, and free runner who came to prominence after the standout performance that he put up on the reality show American Ninja Warrior. Besides that, he is also known for qualifying at 5th place on Sasuke 27.
Flip Rodriguez, Flip, Young Flip
Miami, Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Reality Star, Stuntman, Free Runner
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
David has dated –
- Angeline Appel
- Jamie Ross
Race / Ethnicity
- Sports a stubble beard with a thick mustache
- Lean and ripped physique
He has appeared in commercials for various brands including Jeep Grand Cherokee.
David Rodriguez Facts
- He is originally from Miami, Florida.
- When he’s not on-screen, David is a parkour instructor.
- He made his first TV show appearance as a competitor on the reality game show Jump City: Seattle in February 2011.
- David appeared on American Ninja Warrior 3 for the first time in 2011, as a competitor. His impressive performance earned him 5th place to qualify for Sasuke 27.
- His showboating on the show with a backflip on top of the Jumping Spider platform as well as the masks he wore earned him an immense amount of recognition. He managed to complete the entire 1st stage with still 17.73 seconds left on the clock. However, in the 2nd stage of the competition, he was eliminated with failing completely the Slider Drop.
- David made it to the city finals on American Ninja Warrior 4, American Ninja Warrior 5, American Ninja Warrior 6, and continued to compete on its sequel competitions.
- He once stated that the reason for him sporting a mask in the first 4 seasons of American Ninja Warrior was because he was s*xually abused from the age of 9 to the age of 15.
- David and fellow American Ninja Warrior Drew Drechsel are the only 2 people who attempted all 5 versions of the final obstacle in city finals.
- During the 2nd stage of American Ninja Warrior 8, he was disqualified while on the Wave Runner.
- He worked on the film Transformers: The Last Knight (2017) as a double stuntman for actor Santiago Cabrera. Besides that, he has also worked on various other films and shows including The Descendant, Bad Boys for Life, Baywatch, Sabotage, and Entourage.
- He made his debut feature film appearance as a Gangster in Barrio Tales 2 in 2016.
Featured Image By Flip Rodriguez / Instagram