|Scotty ATL Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||January 15, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Scotty ATL is an American rapper, songwriter, record producer, and entrepreneur who has published the mixtapes Summer Dreams (2011), In the Meantime (2012), The Jiffy Cornbread Experience (2012), F.A.I.T.H. (Forever Atlanta In The Heart) (2013), In The Meantime 2 (2014), SPAGHETTI Junction (2014), “Traffic Jamz” (2015), The Cooligan (2015), Live & Direct (2016), Unplugged: Scotty Live from Smiths Olde Bar (2016), Home Sick (2016), Who shot Cupid? (2017), OTW (2018), It’s Time (2018), Streams (2019), and Trappin Gold (2021). He has also released an EP titled OTR2SJ (2014). He is the owner of Grillz By Scotty, a Los Angeles-based company that helps clients decorate their teeth with highly stylized gems, jewelry, and precious metals like gold, silver, or platinum.
Walter Scott Williams
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Scotty had attended the Redan High School, a public secondary school in Redan, Georgia. After his high school graduation, he had joined Savannah State University, a public, historically black, university in Savannah, Georgia.
Rapper, Songwriter, Record Producer, Entrepreneur
He is represented by Erinn Knight, Manager and Booking Agent, Build Your Own Dreams (BYOD), Creative Agency and Lifestyle Brand, Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
Hip Hop, Rap
- Cool Club
- Label No Genre
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Slender frame
- Thick, shoulder-length, dreadlocked hair
- Cheerful smile
- Sports a trimmed goatee
- Has multiple tattoos across both his hands
Scotty ATL Facts
- He became interested in hip-hop music from a very young age as both his parents were fans of the genre. His mother, in particular, would often play iconic rapper Tupac Shakur‘s music around the house.
- In his teens, with a friend who went by the moniker King J, he began recording music. For this purpose, he had even created a recording studio in his family’s basement. The duo had also started to record CDs and sell them at school.
- Although he had joined Savannah State University primarily to play basketball, he had soon dedicated himself fully to music. During his time at university, he released an album titled 2339 Underground Boyz with a group called Monopoly Fleet that he had formed in high school.
- The group had signed a record deal after the release of the aforementioned album and Scotty then began traveling from Atlanta to Savannah to focus his energies on recording a new album under the contract with this record label. The deal ultimately fell through and, disappointed, he moved back to Atlanta. For a brief while, during this period, he became involved in the city’s street life and his focus began wavering from music.
- A few years later, he had formed his own label imprint called Cool Club. It was an ode to his homegrown style and attitude upon entering the business of entertainment. He then began building a campaign to expand his presence on the music circuit in his native Atlanta after which he released a succession of popular mixtapes starting with Summer Dreams in 2011.
- In 2014, he joined a label imprint called Label No Genre and embarked on a countrywide tour.
Featured Image by Scotty ATL / Instagram