|Connor Franta Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 12, 1992|
Connor Franta is an American YouTuber, author, artist, and businessperson who is known for his self-titled YouTube channel, on which he has amassed an impressive fan base. In 2015, he co-founded the record label named Heard Well along with Andrew Graham and Jeremy Wineberg.
Connor Joel Franta
Wisconsin, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Until 8th grade, Connor went to St. Peter’s Catholic School, Hokah, Minnesota.
In 2011, he graduated from La Crescent High School in Minnesota.
Then, Connon was enrolled at Saint John’s University, Collegeville, Minnesota to study business and minored in arts (with a focus on films).
YouTube Vlogger, Entrepreneur, Writer, Businessperson
- Father – Peter Franta (Physician)
- Mother – Cheryl Franta (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Dustin Franta (Brother), Brandon Franta (Brother), Nicola Franta (Older Sister)
- Others – Paul Donald Franta (Paternal Grandfather), Agatha Elizabeth Kachel (Paternal Grandmother), Larry Allen Nitz (Maternal Grandfather), Jeanne Ann Sanderson (Maternal Grandmother)
His net worth had been $3 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Connor Franta has dated –
- Troye Sivan (2014) – There were RUMORs that he had an affair with Australian singer, songwriter, actor, and YouTuber Troye Sivan in 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
Connor Franta is of Polish, Czech, German, English, Irish, Swiss-German, and Danish descent.
He came out as gay publicly through a YouTube video posted on December 8, 2014.
8.5 (US) (confirmed via a Facebook post)
In 2014, He teamed up with Coca-Cola for #THISISAHH.
Best Known For
Being an active YouTuber having more than 5 million subscribers.
First YouTube Video
In August 2010, Connor uploaded his first YouTube video after getting inspiration from fellow YouTubers Shane Dawson and Mitchell Davis.
In 2015, he appeared in a documentary film #O2LForever as himself.
First TV Show
In 2014, he started appearing in a comedy series YouTubers React as himself.
He works out and has tweeted about the same on Twitter.
Here, he shows his late-night post-workout fun and of course his tank top tan line.
Connor Franta Favorite Things
- Food – Fish tacos
Source – YouTube
Connor Franta Facts
- Connor uses he/him pronouns.
- After his birth, his family shifted to La Crescent, Minnesota (in the United States).
- As a young child, he was overweight.
- Connor joined the YMCA swimming team after he turned overweight and was actually a champion in swimming at YMCA.
- When he was still studying in high school, he ran a cross country race.
- In the 2016 People’s Choice Awards, Connor won the “Favorite YouTube Star” award.
- In his YouTube videos, he has collaborated with other YouTubers like Tyler Oakley, Troye Sivan, etc.
- He was previously a member of the web stars group called “our2ndlife,” which he left in July 2014. The members were JC Caylen, Ricky Dillon, Sam Pottorff, Kian Lawley, and Trevor Moran.
- He is obsessed with cats and has two cats at home, namely, Pre and Sam.
- He is the third oldest in his family out of 4 children.
- He procrastinates so much.
- He has not been diagnosed with, but still, believes that he has OCD and ADHD.
- He has broken just one bone in his life and that was of his hand because of swimming.
- He has released several music compilations in his life such as Common Culture, Crown, etc.
- He cannot live without his iPhone else he will die. Whenever he leaves home, he does not forget to carry his phone with him.
- The music label, Heard Well, became the first music company powered by social tastemakers and their communities. The label has signed several artists such as JC Caylen, Tanner Braungardt, Tyler Oakley, Amanda Steele, Annie LeBlanc, and Tom Cassell.
- He is not a morning person.
- On April 21, 2015, his first book, a memoir titled A Work in Progress, was released. The book has sold over 200,000 copies and it spent 16 weeks on The New York Times Best Seller list.
- He has also authored books like Note to Self (2017) and House Fires (2021).
- The book titled Note to Self features essays, stories, poetry, and photography by Franta about issues including clinical depression, social anxiety, breakups, and self-love. Also, he once said, “If my first book, A Work in Progress, was a reflection of my external life so far, then this follow-up is a reflection of my internal life.”
- Before starting a career as a YouTuber, he had only done one job in his life.