|Jenn McAllister Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||July 9, 1996|
Jennifer Ann McAllister
Jenn, Jenn McAllister
Bucks County, Pennsylvania, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jenn McAllister went to the Council Rock High School South in Holland, Pennsylvania.
However, she had to drop out of school after she moved to Los Angeles to pursue a social media career. She continued her education via online schooling.
Actress, Model, Author, YouTuber, Producer, Director, Social Media Influencer
She has been managed by
- Andrew Graham and Rana Zand from Fullscreen Media.
- Rana Zand from Authentic Talent & Literary Management
- United Talent Agency
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Jenn has dated
- Kian Lawley (2011) – The rumors of Jenn having dated fellow social media star Kian Lawley were persistent from the last 4 to 5 years (before they actually dated). Their close friendship on social media platforms further fuelled the rumor with Kian tweeting about missing her on numerous occasions. Their hookup rumors were at their strongest towards the end of 2015 after Andrea Russett, who happened to be one of Jenn’s closest friends, dumped Kian. Just after the breakup, Andrea moved out of the apartment she shared with Jenn, which gave rise to the rumors that Kian had cheated on Andrea with Jenn. These cheating rumors reached a fervor pitch after Andrea tweeted accusations about her best friend. In June 2016, Jenn and Andrea patched up. The rumors of Kian being more than a close friend of Jenn, continued to circulate on social media.
- Ayydubs (2017) – Rumor
- Rachel (2020-Present) – Jennifer is dating a girl named Rachel from at least 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
In July 2020, she kind of confirmed that she is bisexual in a reply to one of the tweets by a fan.
- Blue Eyes
- Petite Figure
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
Jenn McAllister appeared in a TV commercial for Dell in 2015.
The social media star has promoted numerous products and brands through her YouTube account.
Best Known For
- Her YouTube channel jennxpenn, which has more than 3.5 million subscribers.
- Being cast as Abby in the adventure movie, Bad Night (2015) along with YouTube star Lauren Luthringshausen in an important role.
- She also gained fame for having played the lead role of Andie Fixler in the romantic and comedy YouTube web series, Foursome (2016). She went on to win in the best actress category at the Streamy Awards for her performance.
In 2015, she made her debut theatrical film appearance in the adventure movie, Bad Night.
First TV Show
Jenn made her TV show debut with Awesomeness TV in 2013.
Jenn McAllister regularly hits the gym to keep herself in perfect shape. In the gym, she relies on strength training exercises and cardio sessions.
She also makes sure that she is performing core toning exercises to ensure that her svelte figure looks perfect as ever.
Jenn McAllister Favorite Things
- Footwear – Adidas Superstar Sneakers
- Clothing Article – Sweaters
- Clothing Stores – Nordstrom, Brandi Glanville
- Staple Wardrobe Item – Black Leather Jacket from TopShop
- Handbag Essential – Fujifilm Instax 90 Mini (Gifted by her mother when she reached 1 million subscribers on YouTube)
- Headphones Brand – Parrot
- Record Player Brand – Crosley
- Hair Product – Frizz Ease by John Frieda
- Beauty Product – Post-Acne Lightening Gel by Murad Murad
- Accessory – Marc Jacobs Black Leather Strap Watch
- Backpack – Skagen Backpack from Nordstrom
- Sunglasses – Polarized Ray-Ban
Source – YouTube
Jenn McAllister Facts
- Jenn caught the camera bug when she was 8-years-old after she found an old camera belonging to her parents in a forgotten box.
- She started her YouTube career in 2009, and the same year, she joined a YouTube collective, MyCollab, which was created by Mac Guttenberg.
- In 2012, she was the target of a vicious cyber-attack, which resulted in the hacking of her three YouTube channels. The hackers deleted the channels and posted her info on the internet.
- The police authorities and FBI eventually managed to arrest the hackers, and her accounts were activated again. But the incident left her a bit insecure, and she also had nightmares during that time which she later referred to as the dark period in her life.
- In March 2013, her YouTube career got a massive boost after she inked a partnership deal with YouTube channel AwesomenessTV.
- She embarked on a 16 city tour to celebrate the achievement of having reached the landmark of 1 million subscribers on YouTube in 2014.
- In September 2014, Jenn collaborated with a non-profit organization Our Time, to spread awareness about registering for casting a vote. She even created a video for the cause.
- In March 2015, she announced the release of her autobiographical book, Really Professional Internet Person. The book got published in August 2015.