|Amanda Steele Quick Info
|5 ft 7 in
|Date of Birth
|July 26, 1999
Amanda Steele is an American video blogger, model, YouTuber, actress, and social media star who has gained popularity with her beauty and fashion-related content. She has also been cast in several television shows which include the likes of Guidance, The Mick, Paradise City, and Freakish.
Amanda Lynn Steele
Huntington Beach, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Amanda went to a school in Huntington Beach. However, after her YouTube career took off, she didn’t get time for conventional schooling so, at the age of 14, she shifted to homeschooling.
YouTube Personality, Model, Actress, Social Media Star, Video Blogger
- Siblings – Lauren Steele (Older Sister)
Amanda Steele has been represented by William Morris Endeavor.
For her modeling assignments, she has been represented by IMG Models worldwide.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amanda Steele has dated –
- Sawyer Hartman (2013) – After Sawyer Hartman appeared in an episode of Amanda’s talk show, The Meetup, it was reported that the duo was seeing each other.
- Markel Williams (2015-2016) – Amanda started dating model Markel Williams in the last months of 2015. Their fans got wind of their relationship well before they publicly owned up to it. They were regularly getting flirty via Instagram comments and posted a couple of pictures together as well. In January 2016, she confirmed that she was indeed dating Markel. After a very public display of affection on social media for about six months, their relationship came to an end as she took to her Instagram account to reveal that they had broken up. The decision was reported to be mutual.
- Johnny Zallez (2017-2018) – In 2017, Amanda started dating model Johnny Zallez. They dated for less than a year and Amanda updated in April 2018 on Twitter that they were no longer dating.
- Francisco Escobar – She then started a relationship with the Colombian model Francisco Escobar. In October 2022, she announced via Instagram that she was pregnant.
Race / Ethnicity
33-22-32 in or 84-56-81 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Amanda has starred in a TV commercial for the beauty brand, CoverGirl.
Also, as an influential YouTube personality, she has endorsed tons of beauty, fashion, and lifestyle products in her videos.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most influential young YouTube personalities
- The popularity of her fashion and beauty videos on YouTube
First TV Show
In 2013, Amanda guest appeared in the TV mini-series AwesomenessTV.
Amanda Steele has got a customized workout plan created by personal trainer Cooper James of the Equinox Fitness Club in Los Angeles.
The first phase of the workout involves an intense cardio regime which is followed by a couple of boxing punches and moves while holding a 1 kg dumbbell in each hand. After that, she throws in some kickboxing moves to raise the intensity and difficulty of the workout further more.
Regarding diet, she likes to focus on eating clean and organic foods. She also tries to keep junk and processed food out of her dietary intake.
She drinks a lot of water to keep her skin glowing throughout the day.
Amanda Steele Favorite Things
- App – Pocket Avatars
- Beauty Products – Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder, Benefit High Brow, Victoria’s Secret Bombshells in Bloom
- Nail Colors – Pastel shades
- TV Shows – Being Human, The Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf, Barely Famous, 30 Rock
Source – YouTube
Amanda Steele Facts
- In 2015, she signed a collaboration deal with eyewear brand, Quay Australia to launch her exclusive line of sunglasses.
- During her school days, she was a member of the softball team and was on the cheerleading team as well.
- She was cast as Miriam Worth in the teen drama web series Guidance in 2015.
- She started her YouTube career at the age of 10 by creating her makeup tutorials in a dimly lit room.
- She created her YouTube alias ‘MakeupByMandy24’ by combining her nickname with her softball squad number.
- In October 2017, she brought to life the character of Tinkerbell in an episode titled The Haunted House of the Fox sitcom The Mick. The show stars Kaitlin Olson, Sofia Black-D’Elia, Carla Jimenez, Thomas Barbusca, Jack Stanton, and Scott MacArthur.
- She was cast in the recurring role of Hailey in the horror streaming television series Freakish in 2017.
- She has teamed up with beauty care brand, BH Cosmetics to launch her limited-edition MakeupByMandy24 Signature Eyeshadow Palette.
- In 2021, she started co-starring as Vivian Thomas (Faith’s mother) in the musical drama television series Paradise City. The show’s lead cast has also included Andy Biersack, Drea de Matteo, Booboo Stewart, Bella Thorne, Rhys Coiro, Fairuza Balk, Perrey Reeves, Ben Bruce, Brooke Lyons, Cameron Boyce, Mark Boone Junior, Brittany Furlan, Olivia Culpo, Hopsin, Ryan Hurst, and Jim Ross.