|Sofia Black-D’Elia Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 23, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sofia Black-D’Elia is an American actor and dancer who is known for playing Tea Marvelli in the MTV teen comedy-drama series Skins, Jules Whitman in the ABC drama series Betrayal, Natasha “Sage” Spence in the teen drama series Gossip Girl, Bailey Wells in the ABC soap opera All My Children, Frannie Latimer in the Showtime drama series Your Honor, Sabrina Pemberton in the Fox sitcom The Mick, Tatiana Ashland in the sci-fi thriller drama series Invisible, Andrea Cornish in the crime drama television miniseries The Night Of, and Erin Calder in The CW supernatural mystery drama series The Messengers. She has also been cast in movies like The Immigrant, To All the Boys: Always and Forever, Viral, Project Almanac, Ben-Hur, Born of War, and Somewhere Road.
Sofia Joelle Black-D’Elia
Clifton, New Jersey, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Sofia Black-D’Elia took dancing lessons at Broadway Bound.
- Father – Anthony V. D’Elia (Judge of the Superior Court of New Jersey)
- Mother – Eleanor Black (Has worked in printing)
- Siblings – Kyle (Older Brother)
- Others – Anthony P. D’Elia (Paternal Grandfather), Joan Bertha Matraxia (Paternal Grandmother), Arnold Black (Maternal Grandfather), Anita (Maternal Grandmother)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sofia Black-D’Elia has dated –
- Henry Joost – She and filmmaker Henry Joost reportedly got married in October 2021. However, in February 2022, during an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Sofia revealed that they were not legally married.
Race / Ethnicity
Sofia Black-D’Elia is of Italian descent on her father’s side and has Ashkenazi Jewish roots on her mother’s side.
Sofia Black-D’Elia Favorite Things
- Characters To Play – Women with something to lose
Source – IMDb
Sofia Black-D’Elia Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Clifton, New Jersey.
- She was 5 years old when she started acting.
- In 2011, Sofia Black-D’Elia co-starred as Tea Marvelli, a confident, smart, and at times confused girl, in the teen comedy-drama television series Skins.
- She made her first theatrical film appearance as Not Magda in the 2013 drama film The Immigrant, starring Marion Cotillard, Joaquin Phoenix, and Jeremy Renner.
- In 2015, she was cast as Jessie Pierce, David’s longtime crush, in the found footage science fiction film Project Almanac.
- Sofia Black-D’Elia brought to life the character of Tirzah, Ben-Hur’s sister, in the epic historical drama film Ben-Hur in 2016.
- She has appeared in the music videos for songs like The Chase Is On by Hoodie Allen and If So by Atlas Genius.
- In 2020, Sofia started playing Frannie Latimer, Adam’s teacher who is having an affair with him, in the crime legal drama series Your Honor.
- Alongside Lana Condor, Noah Centineo, Janel Parrish, Anna Cathcart, Ross Butler, Madeleine Arthur, Emilija Baranac, Henry Thomas, and others, Sofia Black-D’Elia co-starred as Heather in the 2021 teen romantic comedy film To All the Boys: Always and Forever, the 3rd and final installment in the To All the Boys film series.