|Amanda Hearst Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||January 5, 1984|
Amanda Hearst is an American socialite, activist, and fashion model who is best known for being the heiress to the Hearst Corporation, William Randolph Hearst’s media conglomerate. Besides that, she is also notably known as the market editor of the magazine Marie Claire.
Amanda Randolph Hearst
New York City, New York, United States
Amanda studied at the Chapin School in New York City.
Later, she went on to study at the Choate Rosemary Hall.
Along the way, Amanda also attended Boston College but dropped out and after some time went to join Fordham University, where she completed her Bachelor of Arts in 2008 with a degree in art history.
Socialite, Activist, Fashion Model, Heiress
- Father – Richard McChesney
- Mother – Anne Hearst (Heiress, Socialite, Philanthropist)
- Others – Patty Hearst (Maternal Aunt) (Author, Actress), Randolph Apperson Hearst (Maternal Grandfather), Catherine Wood Campbell (Maternal Grandmother), William Randolph Hearst (Maternal Great Grandfather) (Businessman, Newspaper Publisher, Politician), Jay McInerney (Novelist, Columnist, Screenwriter, Editor), Lydia Marie Hearst-Shaw (Fashion Model, Lifestyle Blogger, Actress), George Hearst (Maternal Great Great Grandfather) (Miner, Businessman, Politician), Phoebe Apperson (Maternal Great Great Grandmother) (Suffragist, Philanthropist, Feminist), King Randolph Harris (Younger Half-Brother), she has 1 more half-sibling.
As a model, she was previously represented by IMG Models.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
47 kg or 103.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amanda has dated –
- Joachim Rønning (2019-Present) – She and Norwegian film director Joachim Rønning tied the knot with each other on August 2, 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Oval face shape
Amanda Hearst Favorite Things
- Sneakers – Neven Low Hemp Sneakers in Brown with White Sole from Yatay
- Sunglasses Brand – Lynx 03 Sunglasses in Crystal Pink from Westward Leaning
- Handbag – Baby Bag Love in Multi from Shicato
Source – Town & Country
Amanda Hearst Facts
- She is the only child born to Anne Hearst and Richard McChesney.
- Amanda was born amidst her parent’s legal separation.
- She was enrolled at the Choate Rosemary Hall, boarding school during her schooling years.
- In 1975, Amanda’s mother and Daniel Moffet were arrested for possessing crystallized amphetamine at the Niagara Falls, in New York. However, the charges against Amanda’s mother were later dropped.
- Her maternal aunt Patty Hearst was a fugitive at the time of her mother’s arrest. Also, it said that she was brainwashed into helping her kidnappers rob a bank in the past.
- Her great grandfather William Randolph Hearst founded one of today’s largest newspaper chain and media company in the United States which is known as Hearst Communications. Hence, Amanda is the heiress to it.
- Amanda’s career as a model has gotten her on the cover of many well-known magazines including Town & Country, International Harper’s Bazaar, and Cosmopolitan.
- In the past, she was voted on Forbes Magazine‘s “The 20 Most Intriguing Billionaire Heiresses” list.
- In the past, she was appointed as the market editor for Marie Claire.
- She is the founder of the nonprofit organization Well Beings and the luxury fashion brand MAISON-DE-MODE.
Featured Image By Amanda Hearst / Instagram