|Suhana Khan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 22, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Suhana Khan is an Indian actor and socialite who is the daughter of actor Shah Rukh Khan and his wife Gauri Khan.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Suhana attended the Dhirubhai Ambani International School in Mumbai. She later shifted base to England to pursue her studies at a university in London.
Reports claim that she has then studied at the Sevenoaks School in London much like her older brother Aryan Khan, who graduated in 2016.
- Father – Shah Rukh Khan (Actor)
- Mother – Gauri Khan (Film Producer, Interior Designer, Costume Designer)
- Siblings – Aryan Khan (Older Brother), AbRam Khan (Younger Brother)
- Others – Shehnaz Lalarukh Khan (Aunt), Taj Mohammed Khan (Paternal Grandfather), Lateef Fatima Khan (Paternal Grandmother), Ramesh Chandra Chhibber (Maternal Grandfather), Savita Chhibber (Maternal Grandmother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Suhana Khan has dated –
- Ahaan Panday – Suhana has been spotted partying with fellow star kid Ahaan Panday on several occasions. Ahaan, who is the nephew of actor Chunky Pandey, is rumored to be dating Suhana based on the close equation they apparently share.
- Agastya Nanda – In January 2023, it came to public knowledge that Suhana and Amitabh Bachchan‘s grandson Agastya Nanda are dating. Suhana had accompanied Agastya to a Christmas brunch hosted by the Kapoor family, the extended paternal side of Agastya where he had introduced Suhana as his partner.
Race / Ethnicity
- Bulbous nose
- Fuller Lips
Best Known For
Being the daughter of Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan
Suhana indulges in sports often and is an avid football player. She is a regular at the gym and relies on full-body pull-ups and pushups for a toned physique. Suhana enjoys swimming regularly and turns to yoga thrice a week to rejuvenate her mind and body.
For her dietary intake, she follows a healthy and regimented diet.
- Breakfast – Eggs, toast, and a glass of milk
- Lunch – Sandwich and fruit juice
- Dinner – Home-made meal of dal, fresh vegetables, and meat of her choice like fish or chicken.
Suhana Khan Favorite Things
- Singer – Zayn Malik
Source – Bollywood Life
Suhana Khan Facts
- She is an avid football player and has represented her school in football. In fact, she also captained the U-14 girls’ football team to victory in 2013.
- She has inherited her love of dance from her dad. She enjoys the POP style of dancing and was a part of the POP dance video at Shiamak Davar’s Summer Funk Show at Shanmukhananda Hall in 2012.
- Suhana is quite the cricket fan and makes it a point to be present for as many IPL (Indian Premier League) matches as she can.
- She has a flair for writing and has won the Katha National story writing competition.
- Suhana wishes to make a career in acting much like her famous father.
- Veteran actor Shabana Azmi praised young Suhana’s acting caliber after watching her perform in one of her school plays. According to Azmi, she is a seriously good actor and one to watch out for in the future.
- In 2017, a video of her playing the melodramatic Cinderella in a school play went viral on social media.
- Shah Rukh Khan believes that his daughter has the zeal to become an actor. He added that she is a big cinema fan and that he will support her dream of joining the film industry provided she completes her education first.
- Suhana gets mobbed often while making public appearances. However, her dad has taught her to deal with the frenzy in a calm manner by posing for the shutterbugs and then asking them to leave politely.
- She is trained in Taekwondo and has competed in state-level competitions along with her brother.
- In 2016, Suhana created a controversy when she uploaded a pic of herself on Instagram. In the picture, she is seen in a bikini with her younger brother AbRam on the beach. The media and gossip mills went into overdrive splashing her semi-n*de pictures as their headlines. However, her dad Shah Rukh asked the reporters to take the pictures down and respect the privacy of a 16-year-old girl and her family.
Featured Image by Suhana Khan / Instagram