New Delhi, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Aryan attended the Dhirubhai Ambani International School in Mumbai.
Later, he studied at the Seven Oaks High School in London and graduated in 2016. He then got enrolled at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles to pursue a course in filmmaking.
- Father – Shah Rukh Khan (Actor)
- Mother – Gauri Khan (Film Producer, Interior Designer, Costume Designer)
- Siblings – Suhana Khan (Younger Sister), AbRam Khan (Younger Brother)
- Others – Lateef Fatima Khan (Paternal Grandmother), Meer Taj Mohammed Khan (Paternal Grandfather), Ramesh Chandra Chhibber (Maternal Grandfather), Savita Chhibber (Maternal Grandmother)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Aryan Khan has dated –
- Navya Naveli Nanda – Both Aryan and Navya hail from illustrious Bollywood families. Navya is the grand-daughter of the legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan. They attended the same school in London and Aryan has been spotted together with Navya on several occasions. Hence, the gossip mills went into overdrive and the rumors of these two dating ensued.
Race / Ethnicity
- Bulbous nose
- Angular jawline
Aryan hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Being the son of Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan.
- Having a strong social media presence with more than 700k followers on Instagram.
In 2001, Aryan made his theatrical film debut in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham… as the younger version of the character, Rahul played by his dad Shah Rukh Khan.
First TV Show
Aryan hasn’t made an appearance on any TV show yet.
Aryan is a fitness freak and has been involved in sports since a young age. He is proficient in Taekwondo and loves playing football and rugby, whenever possible.
He also follows healthy eating habits and is very diet conscious. The results are evident as he regularly flaunts his washboard abs in his Instagram feed and has gained a lot of popularity for his toned and well-built physique.
Aryan Khan Favorite Things
His favorite things are unknown.
Aryan Khan Facts
- He is a black belt in Taekwondo and has also won a gold medal at the Maharashtra Taekwondo competition in 2010.
- Aryan lent his voice to the character of Tej Lajawaab (Dash) in the Hindi dubbed version of the animated film The Incredibles (Hum Hain Lajawaab). He won the Best Dubbing Child Artist Award of 2004 for his work in the film.
- His 2nd acting gig happened when he played the role of a soccer player who scored the winning goal in Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna. The scene was cut during the final edits and hence, didn’t make it to the silver screen.
- Aryan suffers from car sickness and hence, avoids being snapped whilst traveling or immediately after.
- In June 2017, Aryan broke his nose while playing football at school. He required surgery and his doting dad was by his side as he went under the knife. Shah Rukh Khan chose to miss the IIFA 2017 which was held at the same time to help his son recover.
- Aryan is the godchild of ace film director and family friend Karan Johar.
- Aryan was sent abroad to study as his parents wanted him to have a normal upbringing, devoid of the mania surrounding his dad.
- His social circle includes other star kids like Ibrahim Ali Khan (son of Saif Ali Khan), Navya Naveli Nanda (granddaughter of Amitabh Bachchan), and Janhvi Kapoor (daughter of Sridevi).
- Aryan refrains from making public appearances with his dad as he is camera shy and doesn’t like posing for the shutterbugs.
- After the birth of his youngest sibling AbRam in May 2013 through surrogacy, rumors were rife that the young toddler was, in reality, the love child of the then-15-year-old Aryan and a Romanian girl. These baseless rumors were refuted by Shah Rukh Khan in his TED Talk in 2017.
- Follow him on Instagram.
Featured Image by Aryan Khan / Instagram