|Gauri Khan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 8, 1970|
Gauri Khan is an Indian film producer, interior designer, fashion designer, and costume designer who has produced box-office hits like Main Hoon Na (2004), Om Shanti Om (2007), Chennai Express (2013), etc. under her production company, Red Chillies Entertainment. She has more than 4 million followers on Instagram, more than 400k followers on Twitter, and more than 3 million followers on Facebook.
First Lady of Bollywood
New Delhi, India
Gauri studied at Loreto Convent School and later, Modern School in New Delhi.
She graduated with a B.A. (Hons.) degree in History from Lady Shri Ram College.
She also attended the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) for a 6-month course in fashion design.
Film Producer, Interior Designer, Fashion Designer, Costume Designer
- Father – Colonel Ramesh Chibber
- Mother – Savita Chibber
- Siblings – Vikrant Chibber (Brother)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gauri has dated –
- Shahrukh Khan (1984-Present) – Gauri married Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan on October 25, 1991. She gave birth to son Aryan Khan (b. November 13, 1997) and daughter Suhana Khan (b. May 22, 2000). The couple welcomed a boy named AbRam Khan on May 27, 2013, through surrogacy.
Race / Ethnicity
She has endorsed brands such as –
- Usha Aerolux
- Falguni Shane Peacock
- Zoya Jewels
- Jaipur Rugs
- Monisha Jaising
Gauri Khan Facts
- She was included in the list of ’50 Most Powerful Women’ by Fortune India magazine in 2018.
- Although Gauri and her husband hail from different religions, their children were taught to follow both faiths equally.
- She launched Gauri Khan Designs, her exquisite design studio in Mumbai in 2017.
- As an interior designer, she has worked with high-profile clients like Mukesh Ambani, Ralph Lauren, Roberto Cavalli, Karan Johar, Sidharth Malhotra, etc.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0