|Audrey Marnay Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 14, 1980|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Audrey Marnay is a French actor and model who has worked with a number of brands and designers such as Off-White, Lanvin, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Alexander McQueen, Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Dior, Miu Miu, Philosophy, Anna Sui, Alberta Ferretti, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, DKNY, Donna Karan, Prada, Paco Rabanne, Thierry Mugler, Thierry Mugler, Balmain, Blumarine, Chloe, Celine, Ralph Lauren, Valentino, Michael Kors, Louis Vuitton, Versus, and Dries van Noten. Moreover, she has also graced the covers of multiple magazines like L’Officiel France, Marie Claire France, Vogue Italy, Vogue Japan, French Revue De Modes, Vogue Germany, Vogue Paris, and others.
Audrey Marnay dropped out of school to pursue a full-time career in modeling.
Model and Actor
Audrey Marnay has been represented by –
- IMG – London
- Wilhelmina – New York
- IMG – Paris
- IMG – Milan
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Audrey Marnay has dated –
- Alexandre de Betak – Audrey has been in a relationship with the art director and designer Alexandre De Betak in the past. It has been reported by some publications that they had got married as well. In September 2000, she gave birth to their son, Amaell de Betak. During the course of their relationship, she gave birth to another son, Aidyn as well. The duo later parted ways.
- Virgile Bramly (2011-Present) – As per her Instagram post that she updated in 2016 to celebrate their 5th anniversary, Audrey has been in a relationship with writer and actor Virgile Bramly since August 2011. They are pretty open about their relationship on their social media accounts and have been spotted together at several red-carpet events as well.
Note – Overall, she has three children. However, the identity of her third child is largely unknown.
Race / Ethnicity
- High cheekbones
7.5 (US) or 5 (UK) or 38 (EU)
Audrey Marnay has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Calvin Klein
- L’Air Du Temps by Nina Ricci
- Miu Miu
- Ann Taylor
- Classique by Jean Paul Gaultier
- Yves Saint Laurent
Best Known For
- Having worked with some of the biggest names in the fashion world such as Simone Rocha, Versace, and Chanel
- Having posed for the editorials for the leading fashion publications such as Vogue, Union Magazine, and The Financial Times
In 2005, she made her theatrical film debut in the Belgian drama movie, Bunker Paradise.
First TV Show
In November 1999, Audrey Marnay made her first TV show appearance on the talk show, Tout le monde en parle.
Audrey Marnay relies on boxing-style workouts to keep her toned figure in shape. For her boxing workouts, she mostly relies on the guidance of her personal trainer, Sebastien Jondeau.
Audrey Marnay Favorite Things
- Fashion Designer In her Teens – Jean Paul Gaultier
Source – The Cultural Omnivore
Audrey Marnay Facts
- She likes to sing and has even performed with French singer Alain Chamfort at an event held at Grand Rex. Their rendition of his popular single Manureva was especially well received.
- In November 2015, she started her YouTube channel on which she shares her beauty and lifestyle tips.
- She started her modeling career at the age of 15 and within one year, she was considered one of the top French models.
- After having modeled for about 10 years, Audrey decided that she wanted to pursue a career in show business as well and therefore, started taking acting classes.
- She started her modeling career as she wanted to earn money so that she could buy a moped. She was living in the countryside and needed a mode of transport to go to the big city to watch cinema and meet her friends.
- Audrey bought her first car at the age of 18 while living in New York City. It was a 70’s Mercedes Benz 280SL Pagoda.
- Apart from being a model, she has tried her hand at working as a stylist and designer. In fact, she designed for Claudie Pierlot in 2010.
- She has done a lot of activism and charity work for Les Enfants de Bam, which is a non-profit organization that tries to provide a better lifestyle to underprivileged children. She has been involved with them since 2010 and even went to Burkina Faso to see whether they had any positive impact on local communities.
- In 2014, she brought to life the character of Jean Claude’s Wife in the war film The Monuments Men. The film stars George Clooney, Matt Damon, Bill Murray, John Goodman, Jean Dujardin, Bob Balaban, Hugh Bonneville, and Cate Blanchett.
Featured Image by Georges Biard / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0