|Talisa Tossell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 14, 1995|
Talisa Tossell is an English social media star, blogger, and actress, best known for her YouTube channel of the same name, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 2.5 million subscribers. On it, she primarily focused on creating things out of the slime, a gooey substance typically created out of borax, glue, and water. Talisa has also published ASMR, fashion, and beauty-related videos, as well as vlogs on both her primary YouTube channel and her secondary YouTube channel, Talisa Tossell Vlogs, which has garnered a fanbase of more than 100k subscribers.
Tal, A Slime Lady, Queen of Slime
London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
She chose not to attend a university after she graduated high school.
Social Media Star, Actress, Blogger
- Siblings – She has a sister.
Talisa Tossell self-represents her career.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Talisa Tossell had a boyfriend in 2015, who went off to university while she stayed in London, England, United Kingdom.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English descent on her paternal side and of Guyanese descent on her maternal side.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Black’ in the past.
Fuller lower lip
She has endorsed brands such as Elmer’s Products, Alice App, and Skillshare.
Talisa Tossell Facts
- Her mom went into labor with her on Friday the 13th and she was born a little after midnight on Saturday, October 14.
- Talisa described herself as “a mischievous child.”
- Her dad’s friend asked if he could read a book she had written as a kid. Even though she refused, he started reading it, so she picked up a garden hose and sprayed him with water until he stopped.
- Talisa used to love studying but her love of music made her focus less on academics. Her family has a very high educational background, which understandably made them not fully agree with her decisions.
- After she graduated high school, Talisa worked as a waitress, hostess, and hired an acting agent in hopes of becoming an actress.
- Despite feeling down initially, a few years after she decided not to enroll in college, Talisa found it to be one of the best decisions of her life.
- She asked her dad for a camera as a present for her 19th birthday and received it.
- When she 1st started making money off YouTube, she started uploading random videos that she thought people would like, which only reduced the quality and view count.
- One night, she was in her bed, preparing to fall asleep. Scrolling down her Instagram feet, she spotted a video about slime. It gave her an ASMR and she started saving all the videos that brought the feeling to a repost Instagram account.
- The 1st day she gained 5k followers, while within 7 months, she already had more than 850k followers on that repost Instagram account. Unfortunately, Instagram deleted it without an explanation, which led her to start focusing on creating similar content on YouTube.
- She made her acting debut with a role of Liesl in the episode, The Sound of Music of the romantic comedy TV series, Four Weddings and a Funeral in August 2019. Her co-stars were Nathalie Emmanuel, Nikesh Patel, Rebecca Rittenhouse, Brandon Mychal Smith, Zoe Boyle, Sophia La Porta, Guz Khan, Dermot Mulroney, Aimee-Ffion Edwards, and Julian Stone.
- She met and collaborated with a fellow slime YouTuber Karina Garcia in June 2018.
- Talisa follows a gluten-free, non-dairy diet because she’s lactose intolerant.
- She leads a well-known blog, Talisa Talks Beauty.
- Her fanbase has noticed a physical resemblance between her and the fellow actress Vanessa Hudgens, which she took as a huge compliment.
Featured Image by Talisa Tossell / Instagram