|Karina Garcia Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5.5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 8, 1994|
Karina Garcia is an American YouTuber known for her self-titled YouTube channel, where she has more than 8 million subscribers. She has done endorsement work for various brands like Craft City, Maltesers, and Google. She also has a huge fan base on other social media platforms with more than 1 million followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
California, United States
Information about Karina Garcia’s formal education isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Mayra Isabel (Twin Sister) (YouTube Vlogger)
Karina Garcia handles her representation work on her own.
5 ft 5½ in or 166 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Karina Garcia has dated –
- Raul Aguilar (2012-Present) – Karina started dating her long-time boyfriend Raul Aguilar in 2012. She introduced him to her loyal fans in November 2015 on the eve of their 3rd anniversary with a special YouTube video. In February 2018, they took their relationship to the next level by getting engaged.
Race / Ethnicity
- Plus size figure
- Plump cheeks
Karina Garcia has used her popularity on various social media platforms and YouTube to promote numerous brands like –
- Craft City
- Simply Be USA
- My Ever After Story
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular makeup and DIY YouTubers. Her official YouTube channel has more than 8 million subscribers.
- Her popularity on other social media platforms. She has more than 1 million followers on Instagram.
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
In 2018, Karina Garcia made her first TV show appearance on the talk show, Home & Family.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Karina Garcia Favorite Things
- Travel Destination – Bora Bora
- Emoji – Crying face
- Fruit – Strawberry
- Scent – Lime
- Bread – Peta
Karina Garcia Facts
- She created her popular YouTube channel in 2012. However, she didn’t start posting videos regularly until 2015.
- She is best known for her DIY Slimes and has even launched her signature DIY slime kit, which is available on Amazon.
- Follow her on YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Karina Garcia / Instagram