|Karina Garcia Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5.5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 8, 1994|
Karina Garcia is an American YouTuber known for her self-titled YouTube channel, where she has more than 8 million subscribers. She has done endorsement work for various brands like Craft City, Maltesers, and Google. She also has a huge fan base on other social media platforms with more than 1 million followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
California, United States
- Siblings – Mayra Isabel (Twin Sister) (YouTube Vlogger)
Karina Garcia handles her representation work on her own.
5 ft 5½ in or 166 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Karina Garcia has dated –
- Raul Aguilar (2012-Present) – Karina started dating her long-time boyfriend Raul Aguilar in 2012. She introduced him to her loyal fans in November 2015 on the eve of their 3rd anniversary with a special YouTube video. In February 2018, they took their relationship to the next level by getting engaged.
Race / Ethnicity
- Plus size figure
- Plump cheeks
Karina Garcia has used her popularity on various social media platforms and YouTube to promote numerous brands like –
- Craft City
- Simply Be USA
- My Ever After Story
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular makeup and DIY YouTubers. Her official YouTube channel has more than 8 million subscribers.
- Her popularity on other social media platforms. She has more than 1 million followers on Instagram.
First TV Show
In 2018, Karina Garcia made her first TV show appearance on the talk show, Home & Family.
Karina Garcia Favorite Things
- Travel Destination – Bora Bora
- Emoji – Crying face
- Fruit – Strawberry
- Scent – Lime
- Bread – Peta
Karina Garcia Facts
- She created her popular YouTube channel in 2012. However, she didn’t start posting videos regularly until 2015.
- She is best known for her DIY Slimes and has even launched her signature DIY slime kit, which is available on Amazon.
- Follow her on YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Karina Garcia / Instagram