|Rebecca Rittenhouse Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 30, 1988|
Rebecca Rittenhouse is an American actress who has been cast in a wide range of characters in shows and movies such as Blood & Oil, Four Weddings and a Funeral, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, Don’t Worry, He Won’t Get Far on Foot, The Mindy Project, Red Band Society, Into the Dark, The Affair, The Handmaid’s Tale, Suits, The Good Cop, Unfriended: Dark Web, Real Life, and Philadelphia, Ti Amo.
Rebecca Rittenhouse Meaders
Los Angeles, California, United States
Rebecca Rittenhouse got enrolled at the University of Pennsylvania and studied Romance languages. She graduated in 2011.
She then decided to study acting at the Atlantic Theater Company in New York City, New York.
- Others – Robert Claiborne Meaders (Paternal Grandfather), Evabelle W. (Paternal Grandmother)
Rebecca Rittenhouse has been signed with Management 360, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rebecca Rittenhouse has dated –
- Chace Crawford (2015-2019) – In July 2015, she started going out with actor Chace Crawford. The duo has co-starred in Blood & Oil. However, after having been romantically involved for a few years, they decided to part ways in May 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
Rebecca Rittenhouse is of English and German descent.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’.
- Pentagonal face shape
- Lean frame
Rebecca Rittenhouse Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Pasadena.
- During her high school years, Rebecca used to perform drama but she never thought that she would pursue the art professionally.
- Initially, when she was trying to secure roles, she also considered a career in medicine.
- In 2015, she played the character named Cody LeFever in the prime-time television soap opera, Blood & Oil, in which her co-stars included Don Johnson, Scott Michael Foster, Amber Valletta, and Delroy Lindo.
- Rebecca Rittenhouse played the recurring role of Dr. Anna Ziev, a young, put-together uptight doctor in the office who becomes a new foil for Mindy, in the Fox romantic comedy series, The Mindy Project, from 2016 to 2017. The show stars Mindy Kaling.
- She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Bonnie in the 2018 comedy-drama film, Don’t Worry, He Won’t Get Far on Foot, based upon the memoir of the same name by John Callahan. It stars Joaquin Phoenix, Jonah Hill, Rooney Mara, and Jack Black.
- Rebecca Rittenhouse portrayed Michelle Phillips, a singer, songwriter, actress, and former model who gained popularity as a vocalist in the folk-rock vocal group Mamas and the Papas, in the 2019 critically acclaimed comedy-drama film, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, which features “multiple storylines in a modern fairy tale tribute to the final moments of Hollywood’s golden age.”
- She brought to life the character of Ainsley Howard, an interior designer whose parents fund her interior design business and apartment, in the romantic comedy streaming television miniseries, Four Weddings and a Funeral, in 2019.
Featured Image by Dominick D / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0