|Esther Acebo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 19, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Esther Acebo is a Spanish actress, presenter, theatre artist, and reporter who is best known for portraying the character of Mónica Gaztambide in the TV heist crime drama thriller series, Money Heist, in which she has starred alongside actors Úrsula Corberó, Itziar Ituño, Álvaro Morte, Miguel Herrán, and several others. In 2016, she was cast as Amnesia Carrasco in the comedy-drama musical film, Los encantados. Apart from that, Esther Acebo has also showcased her acting talents in several other projects which include the likes of Madrid DF, Ángel o demonio, CQC Chile, Habla o Revienta, Die Krise, Antes de perder, and many more. As a theatre artist, she has been a part of productions such as Petra and El ojo de la aguja. Also, Esther Acebo has gained a huge social media fan base for herself as she has more than 3.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 80k followers on Facebook, and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Esther Acebo got enrolled at the University of Castilla-La Mancha, a Spanish university, in 2001. There, she studied physical activity and sport sciences and graduated in the year 2005. Additionally, she has also taken acting lessons.
Actress, Presenter, Reporter, Theatre Artist
Esther Acebo is represented by The You Rock Talent, Madrid, Spain.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown (Natural)
- Curly hair
- Lean body
- Pierced ears
Esther Acebo has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Diesel, Revista DeLooks, The Kooples Paris, Jimmy Choo, Cordelia, GUESS, Encinar, UNITED NUDE, DIME QUE ME QUIERES Jewelry, Sandro Paris, P D P A O L A, Alicia Rueda Couture, CHANEL BEAUTY, THOMAS SABO, Dolores Promesas, and LODI.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as one of the lead characters named Mónica Gaztambide, who is one of the hostages who is also the secretary and mistress of the character named Arturo Román played by Enrique Arce and is carrying his child out of wedlock, in the television heist crime drama thriller series, Money Heist (Spanish: La casa de papel), in which she has starred alongside the likes of Úrsula Corberó, Itziar Ituño, Álvaro Morte, Paco Tous, Pedro Alonso, Alba Flores, Miguel Herrán, Jaime Lorente, Enrique Arce, María Pedraza, Darko Peric, Kiti Mánver, Hovik Keuchkerian, Rodrigo de la Serna, and Najwa Nimri
- Appearing as Diana in the comedy series, Antes de perder, in 2019 as she was cast as one of the lead actors alongside the likes of Mariam Hernández, Alberto Rolán, Federico Pérez, Manuel Manquiña, Laura Ponte, and several others
- Having accrued a huge fan base on social media as she enjoys more than 3.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 80k followers on Facebook, and more than 50k followers on Twitter
Esther Acebo made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Amnesia Carrasco in the comedy-drama musical film, Los encantados, in 2016. Directed by Ricardo Dávila, the film’s cast also included other actors such as Raúl Amores, Angela Boj, Sara Cobo, Chema Coloma, Txabe Atxa, Deborah Guerrero, and Myrian Marine.
First TV Show
Esther Acebo made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Irene in an episode, titled Julieta se va para siempre., of the comedy series, Madrid DF, in November 2010. The other cast members for the episode were Asun Aguinaco, Ricardo Dávila, Luis del Valle, Myrian Marine, Akihiko Serikawa, and Elisabet Terri.
Esther Acebo stays fit by working out on a regular basis and has maintained a toned physique. Moreover, she also often uploads her workout pictures on Instagram to give her fans a quick sneak-peek into her fitness routine.
Esther Acebo Facts
- In May 2011, she was cast in an episode, titled La juventud eterna, of the fantasy mystery drama series, Ángel o demonio, whose lead cast included actors such as Aura Garrido, Jaime Olías, Manu Fullola, Mar Saura, Carmen Sanchez, and Maru Valdivielso.
- Her theatre credits include working in plays such as Petra (2014) and El ojo de la aguja (2018).
- Over the years, Esther Acebo has also been a part of a number of other projects which include Die Krise, Habla o Revienta, Baraka, and CQC Chile.
- Follow Esther Acebo on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Non Stop People / Flickr / Public Domain