|Kiana Ledé Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||April 3, 1997|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Kiana Ledé is an American singer, songwriter, and actress who came into the spotlight after releasing her first EP titled Soulfood Sessions in 2015. She followed it up with the EPs Christmas by Ledé (2016), Selfless (2018), and Myself (2019) before releasing her debut studio album in April 2020. The album was titled Kiki and it peaked at number 30 on the US charts. She has also dabbled in acting and has played the starring roles of Zoe Vaughn in the 2nd season of the slasher TV series Scream (2016) and Veronica Washington in the Netflix comedy TV series All About the Washingtons (2018).
Kiana Ledé Brown
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Kiana had attended the Mountain Pointe High School in Arizona.
Singer, Songwriter, Actress
- Father – Michael Brown
- Mother – Shakira Brown (née Matherly)
- Siblings – Mike Woods (Younger Brother). She also has a younger sister.
- Others – Michael E. Brown, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Nancy D. Green (Maternal Grandmother)
She is represented by –
- Jeremy Skaller, General Manager, Skaller Entertainment Group/ The Heavy Group, New York City, New York, United States
- Jared Cotter, General Manager, The Heavy Group, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Aron Giannini, Manager, A3 Artists Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Matt Saver, Legal Representative, Matt Saver Law Offices, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Mari Arionne Davies, Booking Agent, ICM Partners, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Scott Mantell, Booking Agent, ICM Partners, Los Angeles, California, United States
R&B, Contemporary R&B, Pop, Soul
Vocals, Piano, Guitar
- Orange Factory Music
- The Heavy Group
- RCA Records
- Universal Republic Records
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kiana has dated –
- Luke Brooks (2014)
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black, White, and Hispanic)
She is of African-American, Swedish, Mexican, and Native American descent.
- Petite frame
- Wears multiple nose rings
- Plump lips
- Long, frizzy hair
- Affable smile
- Has tattoos on both her arms
Kiana Ledé Facts
- A child prodigy, Kiana learned how to sing the alphabet as a toddler, and by the age of 3, she started performing music after getting inspired by a karaoke machine that was gifted to her. A talented youngster, she would often perform in school plays, participate in beauty pageants, and had also received training in classical singing.
- In 2011, her mother had uploaded a video of hers on Kidz Bop, a website that gives opportunities to youngsters to showcase their talent to a broader audience. One thing led to another and Kiana went on to win the 2011 KIDZ Star USA ‘Grand Prize’, the largest national talent competition for kids under the age of 15, defeating 45,000 other entries.
- Her win also earned her a contract with RCA Records and a starring role in the Kidz Bop 21 music video and its corresponding TV commercial.
- In 2012, she was featured on the cover of Miss Moxie magazine’s holiday issue.
- She revealed in an interview that her maternal grandfather was deported before her birth due to which she lost touch with her Mexican roots.
Featured Image by Kiana Ledé / Instagram