|Úrsula Corberó Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4¼ in|
|Date of Birth||August 11, 1989|
Úrsula Corberó is a Spanish actress who is known for playing various roles such as Ruth in the Antena 3 series Physics or Chemistry, Margarita de Austria in Isabel, Esther Salinas in The embassy, and Tokyo in the TV series Money Heist. She has also appeared in several music videos such as Cinco de Enero’s El Precio de la Verdad (2008), Heartbreaker (2013), and Mi Querida España (2015). Úrsula realized at a very young age of 6 that she wanted to be an actress and soon started acting in commercials. She is extremely popular on social media where she has more than 7 million followers on Instagram and over 800k followers on Twitter.
Úrsula Corberó Delgado
The information about her educational background is unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Esther
- Siblings – Mònica (Sister)
She is represented by A6 Cinema (Talent Agency), Madrid, Spain.
5 ft 4¼ in or 163 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Úrsula has dated –
- Israel Rodríguez (2008-2010) – Úrsula started dating actor Israel Rodríguez in 2008. They were spotted together at various award ceremonies including the 14th Jose Maria Forque Cinema Awards in 2009. After dating for 2 years, the couple separated in 2010.
- Andres Velencoso (2013-2016) – Úrsula started dating model and actor, Andrés Velencoso, in 2013. The couple dated for almost 3 years before separating in 2016 by mutual consent.
- Chino Darin – Úrsula first met actor and producer, Chino Darín, on the set of the TV show, La embajada, in 2016. After their first meeting, they felt really connected and started giving the first signs through social networks before officially starting their relationship. However, after some time, their relationship started to crumble and they decided to head separate ways.
- Miguel Herrán – Úrsula Corberó is in a relationship with actor Miguel Herrán who is known for having been a part of several acting projects such as Élite, Money Heist, Nothing in Return, 1898, Our Last Men in the Philippines, and The Invisible Guardian. Úrsula and Herrán both starred on the television crime drama-thriller series, Money Heist. The duo has been happily together and both of them often upload their pictures on their respective social media handles as well.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She prefers to dye her hair ‘shiny black’, ‘blonde’, and ‘light brown’.
- Often keeps short hair
- Beautiful eyes
She has endorsed Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Lacoste, and Mo eyewear through her Instagram account.
Best Known For
Playing various roles such as Ruth in the Antena 3 series Physics or Chemistry, Margarita de Austria in Isabel, Esther Salinas in The embassy, and Tokyo in the TV series Money Heist
She made her theatrical film debut as Belen in the horror thriller film, Paranormal Xperience 3D, in 2011.
First TV Show
Ursula made her first TV show appearance as Maria on the drama series, Mirall trencat, in 2002.
Ursula follows a healthy and fit lifestyle in order to maintain her toned figure. She usually does intense training under the guidance of her personal trainer, Paco Dávila, who is also a coordinator and founder of the Health & Sports Community. As she does intense training, she has to do a dynamic warm-up starting with either treadmill or rowing. Then, she does high backstretch with fitball and Press Pallof.
She also enjoys learning new exercises and new variations every now and then. Besides that, Ursula also focuses on core and strength exercises including Turkish lifts with the dumbbell along with exercises like Jerk Kettlebell, powerlifting, Olympic movements of weightlifting, and CrossFit.
Her cardio mainly includes rowing, some combination of boxing, and CrossFit. After the workout, she cools down her body by doing stretching.
Úrsula Corberó Facts
- She started acting professionally at the age of 13.
- Ursula realized that she wanted to be an actress when she was only 5 years old. So, at first, she began acting in commercials.
- She boldly calls herself a feminist.
- After completing her studies, Ursula relocated to Madrid to film the TV series, Physical or Chemical, in 2008.
- Ursula has appeared in several music videos such as El precio de la verdad (2008), Heartbreaker (2013), and Mi Querida España (2015).
- Follow Úrsula Corberó on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Úrsula Corberó / Instagram